nudoetcrudo

Easy "All Endings" Guide for Fast Platinum [SPOILERS INSIDE]

61 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

If you do, you'll get the Everblossom and you won't be able to get the Immortal Severance ending.

First time I hear about this, are you sure? Checked a couple of platinum achievers and, for example, this guy has all three endings in the row

 

Edited by Akrioz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You can farm Lapis Lazuli from the female warriors in the Fountainhead Palace Grounds.  Okami Warriors I think their name is.

 

If you make 1. Save before facing Owl the first time. Get bad ending. Reload

 

Then do everything for, get Everblossom, get Frozen Tears, get Dragon Tears.

 

Make a Save 2 before final boss.  You can do all 3 endings one after another.  Just beat Isshin 3 times. Reload save 2 after each ending.

 

You never need to go into New Game + unless you want to.

Edited by Dice_Hazard
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

First time I hear about this, are you sure? Checked a couple of platinum achievers and, for example, this guy has all three endings in the row

 

Pretty sure about this. A guy on a Reddit post said it + I saw a video of the Retun ending and if you have both Dragon's Tears and Everblossom you can't give Kuro only Dragon's Tears to get Immortal Severance. Comments below the video confirmed that.

 

5 minutes ago, Dice_Hazard said:

You can farm Lapis Lazuli from the female warriors in the Fountainhead Palace Grounds.  Okami Warriors I think their name is.

Thanks for the info, I'll try to farm them later with the bell enabled!

Edited by nudoetcrudo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

Pretty sure about this. A guy on a Reddit post said it + I saw a video of the Resurrection ending and if you have both Dragon's Tears and Everblossom you can't give Kuro only Dragon's Tears.

 

 

 

Read my post.   You really need to correct your OP.    You can get the Everblossom from Hirata Owl Father,   then you go to the Divine Child rice quest for Return until you get Frozen Tears. Then go kill the dragon to get Dragon Tears.  Bring all that to the final Idol. Save. Backup your save to the cloud.  Kill Isshin. When you kneel next to Kuro, you literally get a Dialogue Box Menu, and you can select any of the 3 endings.   Reload, beat Isshin again, select next ending. Repeat.

Edited by Dice_Hazard
typo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dice_Hazard said:

 

Read my post.   You really need to correct your OP.    You can get the Everblossom from Hirata Owl Father,   then you Divine Child rice quest for Return until you get Frozen Tears. Then go kill the dragon to get Dragon Tears.  Bring all that to the final Idol. Save. Backup your save to the cloud.  Kill Isshin. When you kneel next to Kuro, you literally get a Dialogue Box Menu, and you can select any of the 3 endings.   Reload, beat Isshin again, select next ending. Repeat.

You edited it when I was replying :D

Nice thanks, I'll fix it ASAP from home.

 

Also, I checked the video and the name of the tears was shortened (Dragon's Tears instead of Divine Dragon's Tears) and I got confused.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

You edited it when I was replying :D

Nice thanks, I'll fix it ASAP from home.

 

Also, I checked the video and the name of the tears was shortened (Dragon's Tears instead of Divine Dragon's Tears) and I got confused.

 

I can easily provide a screenshot if you want, although I'm kinda sick of fighting Isshin xD.      There's bound to be videos out there of the dialogue box with all 3 endings available. 

But yeah, you can totally do a 1 Playthrough Perfect Game,  provided you don't mind cloud saving to repeat a few battles.

 

EDIT!!:  Nevermind.  :(  Just found out you need to do NG+ for Man Without Equal.    

Edited by Dice_Hazard
new info
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like others mentioned already, you can get up to 3 options after the final Boss fight, each for one ending. 

 

Furthermore you can cloudsave after beating the final Boss. You can go back to the last Idol and quit the game, save and do all three endings back to back.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mori said:

Furthermore you can cloudsave after beating the final Boss. You can go back to the last Idol and quit the game, save and do all three endings back to back.

 

Oh man... I just kept stomping him. :(   Genichiro was my doormat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dice_Hazard said:

 

Oh man... I just kept stomping him. :(   Genichiro was my doormat.

 

At least you are getting practice, never hurts to become the best Shinobi. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Dice_Hazard said:

 

I can easily provide a screenshot if you want, although I'm kinda sick of fighting Isshin xD.      There's bound to be videos out there of the dialogue box with all 3 endings available. 

 

Nono, it was my bad, I got confused with the video I saw :D

 

53 minutes ago, Dice_Hazard said:

You can farm Lapis Lazuli from the female warriors in the Fountainhead Palace Grounds.  Okami Warriors I think their name is.

 

They are the purple ones, right? Do they drop it before Ashina Castle is on fire?

 

Thanks to everyone, I edited my post! 

 

 

EDIT 

The wiki says that their drop is unconfirmed https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Lapis+Lazuli

Are you sure about it?

Also other people seem to have trouble farming them

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/b5uuim/which_enemies_are_the_which_enemies_are_the_okami/

 

Edited by nudoetcrudo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

 

Nono, it was my bad, I got confused with the video I saw :D

 

 

They are the purple ones, right? Do they drop it before Ashina Castle is on fire?

 

Thanks to everyone, I edited my post! 

 

 

EDIT 

The wiki says that their drop is unconfirmed https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Lapis+Lazuli

Are you sure about it?

Also other people seem to have trouble farming them

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/b5uuim/which_enemies_are_the_which_enemies_are_the_okami/

 

 

I've seen the info around but I haven't gotten to it myself.  It was my next order of business but since I have to do NG+, why bother now lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. This has got to be the best guide out right now, and I've been checking hourly for the past few days. 

 

All the other guides I've found either ignore timelines and leave you guessing, or have such terrible grammar it's impossible to decode the message. 

 

Cheers mate!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so its safe to assume you need two playthroughs because of lapis lazu?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NeFwed said:

Thank you. This has got to be the best guide out right now, and I've been checking hourly for the past few days. 

 

All the other guides I've found either ignore timelines and leave you guessing, or have such terrible grammar it's impossible to decode the message. 

 

Cheers mate!

 

Thanks, I am happy to help! I also had problems understanding what exactly to do and had to check multiple guides and Reddit posts :D (and I was still wrong on some things and other users here helped me). 

 

1 hour ago, UlvenFenrir said:

so its safe to assume you need two playthroughs because of lapis lazu?

 

You need two playthroughs anyway because of the "Man without equal" achievement. It is still not clear if you need to reach the Fountainhead Palace in both (so after Shura on NG+ load backup and continue for any other ending) for the lapislazzuli. Yesterday I tried to get at least one from Okami Warriors (all passive skills for increase drop rate + demon bell + Mibu green consumable to increase drop) but no luck. From what I have read, no one can confirm that they drop it, so maybe the guy who first claimed it got confused with the Shichimen Warrior at the bottom of the waterfall (which give you one lapis). I'll try again after I kill the Divine Dragon (which triggers the final phase of the game).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You can't get the Platinum the way you described it because if you only do the Shura Ending, you lock yourself from the lapis lazuli you need (they DON'T drop from Okami Warriors).

So, during your NG+, you need to back up your save before speaking to Owl, then choose the Shura Ending. After the ending, reload your backup save and choose to protect Kuro so you can access the Fountainhead Palace and get the remaining lapis lazuli you need. You'll need 4 if you get the all 6 during NG, but if not you'll need to fight the Demon of Hatred once again :(

Edited by dizayeure
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dizayeure said:

You can't get the Platinum the way you described it because if you only do the Shura Ending, you lock yourself from the lapis lazuli you need (they DON'T drop from Okami Warriors).

So, during your NG+, you need to back up your save before speaking to Owl, then choose the Shura Ending. After the ending, reload your backup save and choose to protect Kuro so you can access the Fountainhead Palace and get the remaining lapis lazuli you need. You'll need 4 if you get the all 6 during NG, but if not you'll need to fight the Demon of Hatred once again :(

 

That was also what I originally wrote, but it was pointed out that you may farm lapislazzuli, so I removed it. Since this is still unconfirmed (at least in the wiki), I wanted to test it myself during the endgame (after killing Divine Dragon). I edited the post accordingly anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

is the rice from the divine child based on time passed or do you need to do something specific? she just keeps saying the harvest isnt ready yet.

 

nevermind. just keep fast traveling back and forth and it will trigger it, if not just eat the rice first.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, does Dragonrot affect any endings? I skimmed the OP and I'm pretty tired lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

So, does Dragonrot affect any endings? I skimmed the OP and I'm pretty tired lol

 

As far as I know, not in any major way, since NPC won't die by Dragonrot (or at least this is what I read yesterday). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This all makes my head hurt,  Powerpyx says back up a save after killing Monk and Ape,  What is the reason for this? 

 

Where do I actually want to back up save?  

 

Also is this after killing Ape and Monk the first or second time?

 

Which 3 ending do I want to get on the first playthrough and which one do I want to start NG+ with?  And then what ending do I want to leave for NG+.  Thanks in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

This all makes my head hurt,  Powerpyx says back up a save after killing Monk and Ape,  What is the reason for this? 

 

Where do I actually want to back up save?  

 

Also is this after killing Ape and Monk the first or second time?

 

Which 3 ending do I want to get on the first playthrough and which one do I want to start NG+ with?  And then what ending do I want to leave for NG+.  Thanks in advance.

 

The reason why you should back up your save after killing the ape and monk (the first time) is so you don’t lock yourself out of 3 endings (Return, Purification and Immortal Severance). 

 

If you follow the guide that op posted you should be fine, but you just back up your save just incase you miss out on the eavesdrops required for Purification and the steps required for Return.

 

You should also save Shura for your NG+ playthrough to get all bosses trophy (backup your save again before you talk to owl, obey the iron code, kill the two bosses, get the ending then reload and kill owl so you can proceed to Fountainhead Palace to get the remaining lapis for upgrades)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

 

The reason why you should back up your save after killing the ape and monk (the first time) is so you don’t lock yourself out of 3 endings (Return, Purification and Immortal Severance). 

 

If you follow the guide that op posted you should be fine, but you just back up your save just incase you miss out on the eavesdrops required for Purification and the steps required for Return.

 

You should also save Shura for your NG+ playthrough to get all bosses trophy (backup your save again before you talk to owl, obey the iron code, kill the two bosses, get the ending then reload and kill owl so you can proceed to Fountainhead Palace to get the remaining lapis for upgrades)

Okay its starting to make more sense now.  Just one more question,  after I beat the final boss and get my 3rd ending I am able to go finish off the side bosses or will some disappear after killing the final boss?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.