Easy "All Endings" Guide for Fast Platinum [SPOILERS INSIDE]

37 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Okay its starting to make more sense now.  Just one more question,  after I beat the final boss and get my 3rd ending I am able to go finish off the side bosses or will some disappear after killing the final boss?

The enemies in the castle will change after you kill the monk and ape. So before you kill those major bosses you need to kill the guy infront the castle (the one that has like 4 enemies around him) and the samurai in the upper dojo because they will get replaced.

* Get just before the Diving Dragon + Get Frozen Tears + Get Everblossom (or at least the Owl charm) (can be done in any order),

Everblossom is called "Aromatic Flower". After you first time beat him you get Aromatic Branch, and the second time in Hirata (3 years back) you get "Aromatic Flower" of everblossom.

Note that you need to get the bell to meet him before you beat the dragon, but u may kill him after the dragon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hartgroove said:

Everblossom is called "Aromatic Flower". After you first time beat him you get Aromatic Branch, and the second time in Hirata (3 years back) you get "Aromatic Flower" of everblossom.

Note that you need to get the bell to meet him before you beat the dragon, but u may kill him after the dragon.

Thanks, I read somewhere else it was called Everblossom, but only got it myself yesterday and I forgot to edit the post :D

Yes, I already wrote that you just need the charm before killing the Dragon (I fixed the name from "charm" to "bell charm").

Alright for the most part I understand all this. However all these choices mention meeting up with Owl and choosing to side with him or Kuro.

One thing I’m confused by though. I just beat Genichiro Ashina, and then talking to Kuro in his room right after gives me the choice to “Help Kuro” or “Obey the Iron Code, protect Kuro”.

Which of these options do I pick for me first playthrough so I can do the first 3 endings? Or does this dialog choice not matter?

31 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Alright for the most part I understand all this. However all these choices mention meeting up with Owl and choosing to side with him or Kuro.

One thing I’m confused by though. I just beat Genichiro Ashina, and then talking to Kuro in his room right after gives me the choice to “Help Kuro” or “Obey the Iron Code, protect Kuro”.

Which of these options do I pick for me first playthrough so I can do the first 3 endings? Or does this dialog choice not matter?

That choice does not matter.

I'm stuck at the very last step of the return ending, all I can do is eavesdrop through the door. I've rested, travelled, quit the game, tried everything I can think of but no luck. Going to try do all of purification first and see if that helps. 

Scratch that, I'm an idiot, I needed to burn the incense first. 

Edited by Single_Shade

10 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

This all makes my head hurt,  Powerpyx says back up a save after killing Monk and Ape,  What is the reason for this? 

Where do I actually want to back up save?  

Also is this after killing Ape and Monk the first or second time?

Which 3 ending do I want to get on the first playthrough and which one do I want to start NG+ with?  And then what ending do I want to leave for NG+.  Thanks in advance.

This is why you either just play the game right now as is or wait for a trophy guide to give you the heads up.

Sounds very BB like.

16 minutes ago, Single_Shade said:

I'm stuck at the very last step of the return ending, all I can do is eavesdrop through the door. I've rested, travelled, quit the game, tried everything I can think of but no luck. Going to try do all of purification first and see if that helps. 

Scratch that, I'm an idiot, I needed to burn the incense first. 

Added to the post, thanks! (I saw it's in the wiki, but I didn't know that).

The fucking divine child won't give me rice anymore,  I got rice the first time earlier in the game,  then got rice again now.  Then teleported around like 10 times and shes still not giving me rice and getting sick I don't understand.

EDIT:  NVM guess I had to eat the rice.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

The fucking divine child won't give me rice anymore,  I got rice the first time earlier in the game,  then got rice again now.  Then teleported around like 10 times and shes still not giving me rice and getting sick I don't understand.

lmao

Yes, it is strange that even though in the menu it says you can carry 3 at once, she will never give you more if you already have one. Weird.

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Lmao no wonder it wasn't working. Thanks for the heads up

Looking for some help figuring out a path.

I was going to get 3 endings on the first run, but as I have just learned, killing the divine dragon can prevent you from getting the Return ending.

My question, is it still possible to get the plat in two playthroughs?

1st Playthrough: Purification and Immortal severance endings.

2nd Playthrough: Back up save before Owl and get Shura ending, then get return ending.

I know the endings have bosses attached to them, would this mess that up?

11 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Looking for some help figuring out a path.

I was going to get 3 endings on the first run, but as I have just learned, killing the divine dragon can prevent you from getting the Return ending.

My question, is it still possible to get the plat in two playthroughs?

1st Playthrough: Purification and Immortal severance endings.

2nd Playthrough: Back up save before Owl and get Shura ending, then get return ending.

I know the endings have bosses attached to them, would this mess that up?

Still possible. The final boss for the 3 good endings is the same, so you can just do:

- NG+, go for Shura (backup first)

- You'll get the trophy for all bosses

- Load and go for Return

But tbh, you may just want to go for NG++ as well. I don't know how many skill points you have, but you will need A LOT to get all skills, and since in NG++ enemies give you more exp, it may be better to farm on NG++ endgame (this is what I am doing). I have read that people unlocked it on their 6th playthrough... 

Edited by nudoetcrudo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

Still possible. The final boss for the 3 good endings is the same, so you can just do:

- NG+, go for Shura (backup first)

- You'll get the trophy for all bosses

- Load and go for Return

But tbh, you may just want to go for NG++ as well. I don't know how many skill points you have, but you will need A LOT to get all skills, and since in NG++ enemies give you more exp, it may be better to farm on NG++ endgame (this is what I am doing). I have read that people unlocked it on their 6th playthrough... 

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

2 hours ago, nudoetcrudo said:

How much better is it on NG+ and NG++? I'm not planning on doing all the farming here, but I know you only get 530 per priest and 1060 for the lightning spear chick.

7 minutes ago, x1001x_Puppys said:

How much better is it on NG+ and NG++? I'm not planning on doing all the farming here, but I know you only get 530 per priest and 1060 for the lightning spear chick.

I am doing the endgame farming at Ashina Outskirts on NG++ and red samurais give 1391. It still takes way too much time and it's really boring... The final skill point should take 82k exp from what I have read, but ofc if you spent points of strength this is going to be worse.

I believe that in total, if you do all grinding on NG++, it should take 3-4 hours.

Edited by nudoetcrudo

So I got all 3 of the good endings, however I have a question regarding boss credit.

Does my final ending choice before I go into NG+ HAVE to be Purification in order for the respective bosses to count towards all bosses defeated?

So say if I end it on Return, do I not get credit for the 3 bosses you had to kill in Hinata? (Lone Shadow Masanaga, Juzou Drunkard 2.0, and Owl 2.0)

Or do I still get credit for everyone I defeated regardless of ending choice before NG+?

I ask because you have Purification listed as the last backup save choice, and PowerPyx guide says “Purification ending only” on those 3 bosses.

Thanks

Edited by Skurkitty

How the hell will you be able to get all skils trophy, because there is a combat art which drops from both versions of Issin? You either have to farm prior to Shura ending (which is unreal because you need giant amount of XP and don't have endgame farming locations, we are talking about ~15 hours of farming same spot, couple of thousands times.) or continue to NG++. It's much more easy to go new game ++ after shura to farm EXP and remain lapis for prostetic.

Issin Ashina - One Mind combat art

Saint Sword Issin - Dragon flash combat art.

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

So I got all 3 of the good endings, however I have a question regarding boss credit.

Does my final ending choice before I go into NG+ HAVE to be Purification in order for the respective bosses to count towards all bosses defeated?

So say if I end it on Return, do I not get credit for the 3 bosses you had to kill in Hinata? (Lone Shadow Masanaga, Juzou Drunkard 2.0, and Owl 2.0)

Or do I still get credit for everyone I defeated regardless of ending choice before NG+?

I ask because you have Purification listed as the last backup save choice, and PowerPyx guide says “Purification ending only” on those 3 bosses.

Thanks

doesn't matter.  boss trophy is based on "memories". once you have all of them in your inventory the trophy will pop.

Edited by Greidis

22 minutes ago, Greidis said:

How the hell will you be able to get all skils trophy, because there is a combat art which drops from both versions of Issin? You either have to farm prior to Shura ending (which is unreal because you need giant amount of XP and don't have endgame farming locations, we are talking about ~15 hours of farming same spot, couple of thousands times.) or continue to NG++. It's much more easy to go new game ++ after shura to farm EXP and remain lapis for prostetic.

Issin Ashina - One Mind combat art

Saint Sword Issin - Dragon flash combat art.

Those shouldn't be needed, at least according to many people on the internet. You need to unlock only skills that require skill points.

34 minutes ago, Greidis said:

How the hell will you be able to get all skils trophy

Only the ones that you purchase at the idol with skillpoints counts. My friend got it after farming for a while before going to NG++ for Shura.

@Greidis

Yeah it took me a solid 12 hours (with breaks ofc) of farming the same enemies over and over.

And you really can get the trophy in ng like me (got it before the killing the dragon) it only requires all skill points from the skill trees, not the dropped ones. 

And Maybe its also Because im not that good at the game /playing all time with nearly 0xp Because i died a lot of times to everything. But even if you managed to die a lot less, its still a long grind. I think my final point was 80k, now i need  82k per lvl (+another 2000 after each lvl) if i want to increase STR.

Does anyone know How the scaling is if you have high str for example? I saw that the cap is 99 STR But i cant imagine you would one shot every boss

Edited by Spookjekat

9 minutes ago, Spookjekat said:

Does anyone know How the scaling is if you have high str for example? I saw that the cap is 99 STR But i cant imagine you would one shot every boss

It's something like 1 str = 100% damage, 11 str = 300% damage, 99 str 600% damage.

If I gave Kuro the rice am I locked into the Return ending or can I still get the other non Shura endings?

I have not backed up a save yet and have given Kuro the rice and am at the first Owl fight. Wondering if I can still save here and do whatever specific post Owl stuff needs to be done. 

7 minutes ago, redditon4chan said:

If I gave Kuro the rice am I locked into the Return ending or can I still get the other non Shura endings?

I have not backed up a save yet and have given Kuro the rice and am at the first Owl fight. Wondering if I can still save here and do whatever specific post Owl stuff needs to be done. 

it's more like getting locked out of endings, not in. As long as you do all the requirements for the different endings before the cut-offs listed in the guide here you can get all 3 if you backup after the final boss fight.