Ash Williams (from Evil Dead) Comes In Dead By Daylight!

Ash Williams, the protagonist from the cult horror movie Evil Dead series and the TV show Ash vs. Evil Dead, is coming as new Survivor DLC!

It won’t take long to play him, because he arrives on April 2nd. :awesome:

Edited by Max654
  • Like 3

Cool and all but I got a question what can he bring to a game like dead by daylight? I mean this is ash we are talking about. the guy who kills zombies and stuff. I hardly think he would be easy to kill and to put it on top he is also meant to be a hero who can't really die. Just putting my two points here as I think it I cool but kind of op as if this was evil dead 1 ash it could work not the older ones as he has the robohand/ chainsaw and even when he has the robothand he is still a power house. only saying this as I only played abit of dead by daylight and I know the characters running about the place must try to do stuff to get out safely so am taking it he might be op or else he is not really cool to play as.

Also on a side note that has nothing to do with this. I hope they can remaster the evil dead games that were on ps2 or all 3 of them the ps1 and 2 games and put them on ps4 so we can all play them or at least port them as ps2 and 1 classics. Really love fistful of boomstick.

• Like 1