My posts where i protect myself deleted and topic was closed

IoIly

Hi. Yersterday i created this topic. I was attack there. I was blamed what couple years ago i destroyed someones session. I explained what happened during that session but mods deleted my reply. Why i cant protect myself? This guy lied and was offtopic. Why mods did not deleted his post? Sly?

Edited by IoIly
  • Like 2

The primary reason it was closed is probably because the topic you created with the suggestion regarding boosting session safety came to a conclusion. The other reason it was closed was probably for the sake of not having people piggyback onto attacking you any further, or turning what was a fairly harmless suggestion into a thread filled with unnecessary drama.

You're entirely free to defend yourself if you feel you've been wronged, but the thread wasn't closed to make you feel like you aren't allowed. If you really wanted to clear your name, you could PM the person who instigated it and apologize, etc. I don't think most people are going to remember that thread or any accusations made a couple hours from now.

I joined two years ago boosting session UC2. The session was created just to fill lobby with many people so host and his friends could boost with comfort. - More players more kills allowed. I stayed during an hour in the session watching like other players boosting. I LEFT that session and started to play legit. This guy call me troll cause i somitimes met his boosting group and kill him and his friends

6 minutes ago, Yrva said:

The primary reason it was closed is probably because the topic you created with the suggestion regarding boosting session safety came to a conclusion. The other reason it was closed was probably for the sake of not having people piggyback onto attacking you any further, or turning what was a fairly harmless suggestion into a thread filled with unnecessary drama.

You're entirely free to defend yourself if you feel you've been wronged, but the thread wasn't closed to make you feel like you aren't allowed. If you really wanted to clear your name, you could PM the person who instigated it and apologize, etc. I don't think most people are going to remember that thread or any accusations made a couple hours from now.

Why the post of the guy who attacked me did not delete?

Sly please come and explain. It is absolutely wrong and unfair situation

38 minutes ago, IoIly said:

So somebody can damage your reputation on forum and you cant reply? Cant explain what happened really? 

only thing you can do is report the content if it offends. forum moderator is the final discretion to have something deleted.

at this point best option is to just avoid playing with the problem player since it's likely to cause issues regardless of who started what.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 minute ago, kingdrake2 said:

only thing you can do is report the content if it offends. forum moderator is the final discretion to have something deleted.

at this point best option is to just avoid playing with the problem player since it's likely to cause issues regardless of who started what.

The problem is somebody is allowed to be offtopic and shame/blame other forum members in all sins but you are not allowed to answer. I am waiting moderators give explanations here. People are waiting your reply

Sly please come

I can only speculate as I was not the mod that tended to that thread, however, I would assume that the posts were deleted because there was unnecessary and off topic drama. Yet again, people arguing instead of discussing the actual topic. 

I think the first off topic reply that "attacked" you was meant to be deleted as well but for some reason wasn't, so I just went back and removed it. In the future, please just use the report button instead of responding and dragging a thread even further off topic. 

Also, Sly has very little to do with forum moderation, he is the admin and developer of this site so he is way too busy to deal with forum drama. Shoot a mod a PM or report an offending post if you want our attention. 

Parker

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Parker said:

I can only speculate as I was not the mod that tended to that thread, however, I would assume that the posts were deleted because there was unnecessary and off topic drama. Yet again, people arguing instead of discussing the actual topic. 

I think the first off topic reply that "attacked" you was meant to be deleted as well but for some reason wasn't, so I just went back and removed it. In the future, please just use the report button instead of responding and dragging a thread even further off topic. 

Also, Sly has very little to do with forum moderation, he is the admin and developer of this site so he is way too busy to deal with forum drama. Shoot a mod a PM or report an offending post if you want our attention. 

Parker

Thank you

Just now, fastflowdaman said:

And rightfully so. If you joined a boosting session and suddenly decided to “play legit“ and started killing the guys who you boosted with earlier that day you are nothing but a troll.

DLC servers of UC2 are empty. You can meet only boosting groups there. So what you have to do? How to earn trophies? 

7 minutes ago, IoIly said:

DLC servers of UC2 are empty. You can meet only boosting groups there. So what you have to do? How to earn trophies? 

since it's a multiplayer game there's 2 options. get enough systems that can run the game or find boosting group but not with people who you can't play with in a good manner for 1 or more party's involved.

9 minutes ago, IoIly said:

Staying with your boosting party for instance instead of griefing them.

Just put yourself in their shoes. There's a guy that joined your boosting session and after an hour starts running amok.

At least have the decency and postpone your non-boosting session for a few hours or to the next day telling them what you're up to. Common sense

Or start your own competitive boosting session here on PSNP. Easy as that

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

And rightfully so. If you joined a boosting session and suddenly decided to “play legit“ and started killing the guys who you boosted with earlier that day you are nothing but a troll.

This is like Middle School...problem gets solved, and then some other kid comes along trying to start it up again...

6 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Staying with your boosting party for instance instead of griefing them.

Just put yourself in their shoes. There's a guy that joined your boosting session and after an hour starts running amok.

At least have the decency and postpone your non-boosting session for a few hours or to the next day telling them what you're up to. Common sense

Or start your own competitive boosting session here on PSNP. Easy as that

The session was not orginized. The host did not care about people who join his session. He needed just fill the session with many people. I got nothing during hour and informed host what i leave session. Next day i as a random player met him and his friends

2 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Unless im missing something, the other guy's posts got deleted too

Thanks to Parker. He deleted it few minutes ago