Taliesin_2943

Question about borderlands 1 coming to ps4

31 posts in this topic

I know it's set to release April 3rd but does anyone know if it'll have a physical release?

18 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I know it's set to release April 3rd but does anyone know if it'll have a physical release?

to your enjoyment, yes there's going to be a physical release only for gamestop stores. so if you want to get a version that is physical any gamestop that has it in stock online/retailer is best.

Edited by kingdrake2

13 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

to your enjoyment, yes there's going to be a physical release only for gamestop stores. so if you want to get a version that is physical any gamestop that has it in stock online/retailer is best.

By any chance could you give me a link so I can maybe pre-order?

8 minutes ago, firefoe2 said:

do you guys know how much from UK ps4

It's $29,99 in the US. Not sure what that'll translate into for the UK.

Well, guess it's time to lick the flesh, salt the wound, and actually venture into a GameStop...

1 hour ago, communistwookiee said:

Well, guess it's time to lick the flesh, salt the wound, and actually venture into a GameStop...

Hope you get the shiniest meat bicycle they have :P

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

It's $29,99 in the US. Not sure what that'll translate into for the UK.

Was hoping for a $19.99 price tag.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I was kinda hoping for that too but they did add quite a bit of stuff, along with some QoL changes. It's definitely not a straight remaster. It's a fair trade off IMO lol.

9 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I was kinda hoping for that too but they did add quite a bit of stuff, along with some QoL changes. It's definitely not a straight remaster. It's a fair trade off IMO lol.

True, I never had all the DLC for the PS3 version. Time I do get around to getting it it may be $19.99.

Just occurred to me that Borderlands was my first Platinum ever. Might have to milestone this one.

5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

That would have been nice. But I was fully expecting the $40 price. That always seems to be the go to these days for Remasters. 

14 hours ago, firefoe2 said:

do you guys know how much from UK ps4

This is probably a stupid question, but is it even available in the UK? 

No shops seem to have it, the only place I can find any information on buying the game is borderlands official site. 

On the site, the only countries It allows you to select is America, Mexico, and Canada. 

Furthermore, although I live in the UK, I've tried selecting PS4, USA, and 2Ks own store l  (when you see the selectable options you'll know what I mean. 

It then takes me to another page where the only option I can select to purchase on is PC. 

There seems to be no option to purchase in the UK...

37 minutes ago, TerminatarMnA said:

This is probably a stupid question, but is it even available in the UK? 

No shops seem to have it, the only place I can find any information on buying the game is borderlands official site. 

On the site, the only countries It allows you to select is America, Mexico, and Canada. 

Furthermore, although I live in the UK, I've tried selecting PS4, USA, and 2Ks own store l  (when you see the selectable options you'll know what I mean. 

It then takes me to another page where the only option I can select to purchase on is PC. 

There seems to be no option to purchase in the UK...

You might try https://www.shop4megastore.com

After release

Edited by Taliesin_2943

Interesting to see that it's also $30 US because it's listed as $30 CAD in EB games. 

6 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Interesting to see that it's also $30 US because it's listed as $30 CAD in EB games. 

Shhhh

You can't tell the "Americans" that we're getting it cheaper 0.o Weren't you at the big meeting?

;)

Edited by KingGuy420

28 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Shhhh

Reveal hidden contents

You can't tell the "Americans" that we're getting it cheaper 0.o Weren't you at the big meeting?

;)

And see that was another reason for the great American/Canadian war of 1999 ;)

totally didnt dawn on me till I read it, yea I only paid 36 today for it. taxes plus game guarantee.

is it going to have it's own list? one would think considering 2 and Pre did, right?

On 29/03/2019 at 4:27 AM, totallycrushed said:

Called my local GS. They have no info on physical release for April 3rd.

all gamestop's and ebgames will have it April 3rd. 

10 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

totally didnt dawn on me till I read it, yea I only paid 36 today for it. taxes plus game guarantee.

is it going to have it's own list? one would think considering 2 and Pre did, right?

all gamestop's and ebgames will have it April 3rd. 

From the screenshots leaked I saw online, I assume so because the Trophy list is named "Borderlands Game of the Year edition". Previous Borderlands GOTY editions were just the base game trophy list + the DLCs. 

Anyone know if there will be any cross save functionality? I would consider replaying this, but I don't know if I want to start over completely from scratch again.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, aZombieDictator said:

I had to pay $40 total to get it shipped day one, but worth it. Gonna be my 8th Borderlands Platinum.

Is it confirmed to have its own trophy list? I dunno, it might follow the trend of just sharing the PS3 trophy list.

I know Deftones posted screenshots of the trophy list a month or two ago, but I can't remember.

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

Anyone know if there will be any cross save functionality? I would consider replaying this, but I don't know if I want to start over completely from scratch again.

Yes, they patched in the character export feature on the PS3 version of BL1 the other day. 

Edited by Viper