Question about borderlands 1 coming to ps4

13 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Is it confirmed to have its own trophy list? I dunno, it might follow the trend of just sharing the PS3 trophy list.

I know Deftones posted screenshots of the trophy list a month or two ago, but I can't remember.

I have 7 Borderlands plats, I would be surprised if it shared a trophy list with PS3 version since every other game was separate.

11 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

It has its own seperate list, and they altered at least one trophy to make it easier.  And they'll tell 2 friends.  You just have to play a game with two other players, instead of playing with someone who played with gearbox.

Oh God I hope bobble trap isn't back. It took me 30 hours to get that one bronze.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Oh God I hope bobble trap isn't back. It took me 30 hours to get that one bronze.

I was reading on the xbox achievements site and supposedly the claptrap dlc collectable trophies/achievements auto pop when you import a save from the previous system.  Not sure if that'll work on PS3 to PS4 or not, but lets hope so.

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

I was reading on the xbox achievements site and supposedly the claptrap dlc collectable trophies/achievements auto pop when you import a save from the previous system.  Not sure if that'll work on PS3 to PS4 or not, but lets hope so.

Ok that is nice. I spent 15 hours yesterday trying to get the last 7 I needed. Looks like that was a good choice if there's auto pops

Edited by aZombieDictator

8 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Ok that is nice. I spent 15 hours yesterday trying to get the last 7 I needed. Looks like that was a good choice if there's auto pops

I must've really been lucky.  I don't remembet those taking me that long to get back when I finishe the trophy list.

• 1 year later...
On 08/09/2020 at 3:19 PM, Kishnabe said:

If I 100% Borderlans GOTY for PS4.

Possible to transfer to PS3 and autopop most trophies?

Borderlands 1 cross-save is one way. Characters can only go from PS3 to PS4, not the other way around.

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla
  • Like 1