How to delete DLC from PS4 HDD

kidson2004

I think that moving games to external HDDs and then do a database rebuild removes the remaining game data from the internal HDD, correct me if i'm wrong, i've only done it once and all my external games disappeared (until the next time i used the external HDD)

Edited by Lance_87

35 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

I think that moving games to external HDDs and then do a database rebuild removes the remaining game data from the internal HDD, correct me if i'm wrong, i've only done it once and all my external games disappeared (until the next time i used the external HDD)

Sadly, I don’t have an external HDD. So that’s out the window for me. There has to be a way to do that. 

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You have to delete the entire game to have the dlc delete too

That's not entirely true, is it? You're able to remove DLC if you initialise your PS4. Look it up! But it's not as straightforward as having a list of currently installed downloadable content that you can delete, which is not a feature yet.

22 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I’m looking at the installed DLC for the COD’s I have and I think a couple of them are still on there. 

If you're talking about the glitch that causes the other games dlc to show up under a different call of duty, I had to delete every single call of duty off my hard drive to fix that 

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you're talking about the glitch that causes the other games dlc to show up under a different call of duty, I had to delete every single call of duty off my hard drive to fix that 

Damn guess I’ll have to do that then. 

21 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

It worked. Thanks so much for that. 

• Like 1