100 Quick Victories Glitch [Potentially Cuts Down A Lot of Online Boosting Time]

I recently stumbled upon a glitch where everyone involved in boosting the 100 Quick Victories! trophy popped the same trophy at the same time in the game after I earned the 100 Quick Victories! trophy even though they barely had any wins.

For reference, I boosted using four PlayStation 3 consoles which compromised of my account, my girlfriend's account, and two alternate accounts. Both my girlfriend and I hosted all of the games we each won.

Here's a breakdown of what happened:

• First, I won approximately 5 Quick Matches while hosting to ensure I won 3 Quick Matches in a row for the Hat-trick! trophy. For reference, I boosted using four PlayStation 3 consoles.
  • Next, my girlfriend won approximately 5 Quick Matches while she hosted and earned the Hat-trick! trophy as well.
  • Then, I proceeded to go for the rest of my 100 Quick Match wins while hosting all of my games until I earned the 100 Quick Victories! trophy.
  • My girlfriend hosted and won the next match and upon winning, the 100 Quick Victories! trophy popped for the two alternate accounts and her account. The two alternate accounts had no wins prior to this while she only had approximately 5 wins.

I can't confirm that this will work the same for others, but if it does it will save quite a bit of time for boosting groups.

Edited by Zenkoto_

I earned the 100 Quick Victories! trophy. The following game my girlfriend won her match and everyone else including her got the same trophy without having nearly enough wins. I will test to see if you just need to play with someone who has the trophy and post my results here.

Edited by Zenkoto_

Alright, I tested winning against my account that has the 100 Quick Victories! trophy with an alternate account and was unable to earn the trophy. From what I can tell, you have to be present for all 100 matches to get credit towards the trophy.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually the trophy description is WRONG, the trophy description is “complete 100 round quick match game” in Japanese version, some players was confirmed just need to complete 100 quick match game will get this trophy in English version too.

Edited by bibiman111