23 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

You can just replay the game and choose different choices, there's no need to buy another version. People only buy another version for the easy trophies. xD

I bought the physical because I own most of my games in physical, also loved the box art! Was saddened that only first 3 episodes are on the disc... defeats the whole damn purpose of why I get physical. More trophies, eh, added bonus. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

You can just replay the game and choose different choices, there's no need to buy another version. People only buy another version for the easy trophies. xD

Thats true :)

UNLESS... you start the free first episode (like Tales from the Borderlands) and unlock all trophies of that episode. Then, you buy the physical version and start the game from episode 2. When you update your profile, you’ll notice you have 2 trophy lists.

I had to buy the digital version to complete it 100%... and guess what: 2 months later, it came free on PS+ :( 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, geronimodegraaf said:

I never saw a 'disc' trophy list before haha. It's cool to have a copy, though. But 1 trophy list is enough for me with these kinda games :D

With Telltales game Tales From The Borderlands there was 2 different lists, one was for the digital version & the other list was for the physical version

1 hour ago, ferryjan said:

Is this list for NA physical copy only? Is there another list for EU disc version? 

Should be. I bought the EU disc version and I still can't synch my trophies so there has to be another list out there that isn't uploaded to PSN yet. 

• Like 1