1 hour ago, QuentinCle95 said:

I'm kinda confused, I thought Tellyale only released 3 episodes. Is the 4th episode in this list by the external studio? Is ep4 an actual ending or is it clearly anticipating a final fifth episode? 

EP 2, 3 & 4 we're made by Skybound Games in association with TellTale after their bankruptcy. In other words, yes this is the definitive ending of The Walking Dead series. (Ep 2 was already partly made by TellTale but they went bankrupt halfway through, hence why Skybound jumped in to finish it.)

Edited by LLegend_Fox
  • Like 1

On 29/3/2019 at 10:00 AM, Lucas said:

Should be. I bought the EU disc version and I still can't synch my trophies so there has to be another list out there that isn't uploaded to PSN yet. 

Same problem here.Isnt it solved the problem of synch yet?

Just now, Darkkao said:

Same problem here.Isnt it solved the problem of synch yet?

Nope, I just got the platinum about an hour ago and I still couldn't synch it yet. I submitted a support ticket to Skybound Games a few days ago, about this EU disc version in particial and they answered: 

''

Hi Lucas,
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working with Sony Europe to resolve this issue, and we expect to have it fixed by early next week.
Regards,
Skybound Helpdesk''

So hopefully we'll see the trophy list pop up within a few days from now.

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Nope, I just got the platinum about an hour ago and I still couldn't synch it yet. I submitted a support ticket to Skybound Games a few days ago, about this EU disc version in particial and they answered: 

''

Hi Lucas,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working with Sony Europe to resolve this issue, and we expect to have it fixed by early next week.

Regards,
Skybound Helpdesk''

So hopefully we'll see the trophy list pop up within a few days from now.

Thanks.I though I had a problem with my psn when I saw the message "couldn't synch with playstation network "so ..I can play the game as usual and wait they fix this issue no?:)

7 minutes ago, Darkkao said:

Thanks.I though I had a problem with my psn when I saw the message "couldn't synch with playstation network "so ..I can play the game as usual and wait they fix this issue no?:)

Yeah, as soon as they upload the trophy list to the PlayStation Network servers, you should be able to synch your trophies, including the ones you already earned.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:08 AM, LLegend_Fox said:

EP 2, 3 & 4 we're made by Skybound Games in association with TellTale after their bankruptcy. In other words, yes this is the definitive ending of The Walking Dead series. (Ep 2 was already partly made by TellTale but they went bankrupt halfway through, hence why Skybound jumped in to finish it.)

No, Only Episodes 3 and 4 were Skybound. Telltale was able to finish 1 and 2. You should have known that.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:35 AM, QuentinCle95 said:

I'm kinda confused, I thought Tellyale only released 3 episodes. Is the 4th episode in this list by the external studio? Is ep4 an actual ending or is it clearly anticipating a final fifth episode? 

No, Telltale only made 2 episodes, Skybound finished the last 2, how could you not know that with all the drama that happened surrounding telltale? 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

On 4/2/2019 at 4:53 AM, LLegend_Fox said:

TellTale only had a part done, but they ran out of resources, money, etc... Skybound then helped them.

Not exactly how it happened, they were midway through development on episode 3 when the huge layoffs happened, Telltale never ran out of resources, they were just shut down before being able to finish it, and Skybound took over and helped get episode 3 and 4 out the door. Seriously you need to know these things if you’re gonna talk about em. Heck it was only last year.

On 5-4-2019 at 7:23 AM, DarkHpokinsn said:

Not exactly how it happened, they were midway through development on episode 3 when the huge layoffs happened, Telltale never ran out of resources, they were just shut down before being able to finish it, and Skybound took over and helped get episode 3 and 4 out the door. Seriously you need to know these things if you’re gonna talk about em. Heck it was only last year.

Mate, you sound really pretentious lmao. "Seriously you need to know these things" 

Also, no, according to several articles. They we're supposed to release the 2nd episode 1 week after the closed.

Edited by LLegend_Fox

13 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Mate, you sound really pretentious lmao. "Seriously you need to know these things" 

Also, no, according to several articles. They we're supposed to release the 2nd episode 1 week after the closed.

That’s incorrect, the layoffs happened a week before the second episode came out, the actually closing wasn’t till 1-2 months later because they worked on the Netflix MineCraft Story Mode In they’re last few months before the closing. If I sound “pretentious” it’s simply because I’m informed, not just saying stuff that sounds right. Read the recent Variety article.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

8 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

That’s incorrect, the layoffs happened a week before the second episode came out, the actually closing wasn’t till 1-2 months later because they worked on the Netflix MineCraft Story Mode In they’re last few months before the closing. If I sound “pretentious” it’s simply because I’m informed, not just saying stuff that sounds right. Read the recent Variety article.

You really don't quit, do you?

8 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

the actually closing wasn’t till 1-2 months later because they worked on the Netflix MineCraft Story Mode

Last few months? They closed litterally 2 weeks later.

Edited by LLegend_Fox

18 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

You really don't quit, do you?

Last few months? They closed litterally 2 weeks later.

Quit what? Correcting your misinformation? Pretty sure it was longer than 2 weeks. They couldn’t have finished the Minecraft Story Mode thing for Netflix in 2 weeks.

7 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Quit what? Correcting your misinformation? Pretty sure it was longer than 2 weeks. They couldn’t have finished the Minecraft Story Mode thing for Netflix in 2 weeks.

Do you even know what the Minecraft Story Mode project was? You say it like it's a massive deal. It was literally just a port to Netflix. That doesn't take any effort. And also, they shutdown 1 week before the original episode 2 release date. The third episode released like 2 weeks later than originally planned. By that time they had already dropped 250 employees and had already closed down. 

Edited by LLegend_Fox

18 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Do you even know what the Minecraft Story Mode project was? You say it like it's a massive deal. It was literally just a port to Netflix. That doesn't take any effort. And also, they shutdown 1 week before the original episode 2 release date. The second episode released like 2 weeks later than originally planned. By that time they had already dropped 250 employees and had already closed down. 

Lol it wasn’t a simple “port” I assure you. Lol what are you talking about? Episode 2 came out at the orginal scheduled date, please research what you’re talking about.

10 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Why do you care mate?

Because facts matter, can’t just be telling the story the way you think it happendd and touting it as fact. No need to keep going back and forth about it I suppose.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Smithy_Reborn_86 said:

Where can i import this North America disc version from in the UK at a reasonable price?

Amazon.com is your best choice, or I have a copy that I can send from EU (so you won’t pay import taxes), PM me if interested. Beware you need a US account to download the last episode.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have one of the final season games completed.

I'm trying to finish the other ones and I thought I downloaded all of the episodes before they left the store.  2 of them are saying download the episodes and I cannot find them in the store.  I bought the bundle and it's not giving me all the episodes.

This is Crazy.

1 hour ago, kfree7 said:

I have one of the final season games completed.

I'm trying to finish the other ones and I thought I downloaded all of the episodes before they left the store.  2 of them are saying download the episodes and I cannot find them in the store.  I bought the bundle and it's not giving me all the episodes.

This is Crazy.

If I remember correctly you need to download the episodes from in game...

• Like 1