Tired of new gadgets

yowzagabowza

3 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

For this new gadgets you need to be trailing, you won't get it if you're in first, just an FYI. 

I sat and got one per race on the dry rabbit run. Just went back and forth on the balloons at the beginning. I guess you could sit and do that for all 25 but whatever. 

FYI you can get it with doing split screen on your own so can get while you are in first and I got mine done within 30 minutes so don't know why it took you an hour.

Do a splitscreen by yourself, choose Rabbit Dry Lake track on Season 1, drive up to the first 3 powerups and line up sideways so you got all 3 in front of you. Now go back and forth over the powerups and use them. You get lots of Musical Idiots, More Horsepower, Texting, Thrust Too, Guy Fawkes, Nuisance Call and a few Holiday Road from doing this. 

For the others ones its best to be in the lead, so just do the same race over and over, its the shortest race in the game. Pick a fast car and it shouldnt take that long :) 

And you can choose the character you need wins with to farm up those as well.

Edited by Maaden_Swe

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/04/2019 at 2:58 PM, Maaden_Swe said:

Do a splitscreen by yourself, choose Rabbit Dry Lake track on Season 1, drive up to the first 3 powerups and line up sideways so you got all 3 in front of you. Now go back and forth over the powerups and use them. You get lots of Musical Idiots, More Horsepower, Texting, Thrust Too, Guy Fawkes, Nuisance Call and a few Holiday Road from doing this. 

For the others ones its best to be in the lead, so just do the same race over and over, its the shortest race in the game. Pick a fast car and it shouldnt take that long :) 

And you can choose the character you need wins with to farm up those as well.

You don't need to keep running the race, just use two controllers and put the car for second controller  the side of gadgets so your in first place running over gadgets back and forth.