"Acquire all skills" List

I dont know if anyone has already pointed out, but you can grind all the skill points you need, backup save, buy all the skills, get the trophy, reload save and put all the points in STR with the mask!

Edited by JPallaoro

Just to clarify, do you need to buy EVERY item across every skill tree or just the actual combat skills themselves? And is there a consensus on the best exp grinding spot? I've done 4 full play-throughs and I'm still like 30 skill points short :/

5 hours ago, Knave21 said:

Just to clarify, do you need to buy EVERY item across every skill tree or just the actual combat skills themselves? And is there a consensus on the best exp grinding spot? I've done 4 full play-throughs and I'm still like 30 skill points short :/

Every skill.

Endgame outskirts stairways is the best but requires you to memorize the path and to be as fast as possible.

Endgame antichamber deathblow ninja -> rest -> repeat is easier (totally brainless) but gives a few exp less.

Fountainhead palace is also popular but neither the fastest nor the easiest.

On 4/1/2019 at 6:37 PM, JPallaoro said:

I dont know if anyone has already pointed out, but you can grind all the skill points you need, backup save, buy all the skills, get the trophy, reload save and put all the points in STR with the mask!

I'm considering doing this, to an extent. I may purchase all passives like extra gold and the ability to hold 20 crosses, but I also may reload my save without all the abilities purchased, in case there is DLC in the future with new books and skills!

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2019 at 5:22 AM, Knave21 said:

The only one I think you need to buy, is the one off the pot noble in the Hirata estate.

3 hours ago, jogui22 said:

People, it’s worth to farm in NG++ or it’s okay in NG+ . I did the shura ending and don’t know if reload the game to go get the last azerites in NG+

I did the same and went for NG++. I think it's the best option if you are fast reaching endgame in NG++.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 6:37 AM, JPallaoro said:

Does this mean grinding to a total of say, 10 skill points and then backing up the save, get other skill points and then reload the backup til you get all needed skills for the trophy? I don't get the part for putting all points in STR with the mask though. Tia

12 hours ago, slc1392 said:

Does this mean grinding to a total of say, 10 skill points and then backing up the save, get other skill points and then reload the backup til you get all needed skills for the trophy? I don't get the part for putting all points in STR with the mask though. Tia

If you're saying what I think you're then unfortunately it's not that simple.

All skills have to be unlocked not just a few at a time. One or more costs 9 skill points each. ?   It's a grind but like what the posts above say the more playthroughs you do the quicker your grind will be. I also did my grind on NG++ and the rate of xp you can earn from any of the "farming" locations is quite decent.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

What's the exp increase from ng+ to ng++? I've spent about an hour farming the final ashima castle back stab the purple guy and hop down to the ledge and have the ogre kill the 2 guys for around 5500 exp a cycle and it's getting old.

The common Ashina soldiers are about 430+. The giants are probably over 1000 and that ninja on the right cliffside in Mibu Village should give about 1800 exp in NG++

On 1/5/2019 at 1:42 PM, lurch_9944 said:

What's the exp increase from ng+ to ng++? I've spent about an hour farming the final ashima castle back stab the purple guy and hop down to the ledge and have the ogre kill the 2 guys for around 5500 exp a cycle and it's getting old.

50% more.