Forbsters' Dispute

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Forbsters

Bloodborne

Flagged reason: Can't get all weapons before killing Gehrman

Dispute: Yes you can: https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Burial+Blade

Proof - GNeUbnw.jpg

ANY burial blade works for this trophy, doesn't have to be the one you get from Gehrman. It is possible to obtain the uncanny or lost burial blade without doing a specific ending by using the chalice.

Please ban the loser who reported me because he/she is clearly an idiot, k thx!

Edited by Forbsters
format change

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

@Forbsters this does look like a good reason, but I'd like to make sure.

Reason : Can't get all weapons before killing Gehrman

Hunter's Essence is unlocked before the game completion trophies. Guides generally indicate you get the last weapon in NG+

Posted (edited)

please don't insult the person who reported you. should be redirecting that anger to somebody else plus they aren't going to ban the user. that's insane.

edit: i'm not trying to whiteknight anyone. in all honesty i hope this stays flagged for the attitude your showing about this. a real gentlemen you are.

Edited by kingdrake2

24 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

@Forbsters this does look like a good reason, but I'd like to make sure.

Hunter's Essence is unlocked before the game completion trophies. Guides generally indicate you get the last weapon in NG+

I confirm it, the same thing always happens on this site, I do not know what to do to annoy people, the same thing happened to me with 3 games that I took out legally and the administrators apparently did not care and wait for a people that never played the game respond.

2 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

And that's exactly the kind of attitude that'll make people tell you to go solve your own problem.  Have fun with that.

This is already resolved though? Just waiting for a mod to decide since neither you nor Kingdrake provided anything of value to the actual dispute in question. Play politeness police while following the guide lines please:

Moderation is more strict here than anywhere else on the forums and if you do one of the things above your post may get deleted and it's possible you may get warning points! The reason for this is because in this part of the forums you're volunteering to assist people in a professional and helpful way to get their flagging issues resolved. There's an expectation by most people filing their dispute to get their flag resolved without unnecessary things being thrown at them.

Lost Burial Blade - Rotted Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice

Is that enough proof? There really should be a penalty for people who flag and are wrong. It's irresponsible AF and a waste of time for the account holder. Take note PSNP staff.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Liuskor said:

I confirm it, the same thing always happens on this site, I do not know what to do to annoy people, the same thing happened to me with 3 games that I took out legally and the administrators apparently did not care and wait for a people that never played the game respond.

This is not your dispute. I will look at your dispute though.

Edited by MMDE

11 minutes ago, MMDE said:

How do you get the weapon that requires NG+?

Because it doesn't require NG+, did you read my opening post and look at video?

If you played enough Bloodborne, you'd know that it's not NG+ exclusive.

I really don't like your trophy order in FFX either.

Even if he did it legit, aren't there hacked dungeons you can go into that modders made that will 100% give you certain blood gems and weapons? He could've done that as well. 

1 hour ago, Forbsters said:

There's an expectation by most people filing their dispute to get their flag resolved without unnecessary things being thrown at them.

3 hours ago, Forbsters said:

Please ban the loser who reported me because he/she is clearly an idiot

This goes both ways so get your shit together.

33 minutes ago, BHK3 said:

Even if he did it legit, aren't there hacked dungeons you can go into that modders made that will 100% give you certain blood gems and weapons? He could've done that as well. 

If I remember correctly, the Chalice dungeons use code that is within the game and randomly generate using that info (with the exception of specific dungeons created by the devs). There are still new chalice dungeons being discovered that have things people don't expect to find. And having personally been through roughly 50 dungeons myself, I can confirm that you can find those items in the dungeons legitimately.

so, this can be closed now yes? having been confirmed by several people and evidence provided by the OP? 

This thread is all over the place, but as for the OP, I'm pretty sure he's right. Only the Burial Blade could conceivably require NG+, and there are multiple reports of it being picked up in chalice dungeons (which are accessible in the first playthrough).

It looks like the OP has been unflagged, so I think this topic can be closed.