Assassins Creed 1 Remastered or Remake?

DarkLordSHTR

I would totally love a remastered AC1 (just so I can finally complete my ps4 collection). I wouldn't set my hopes up for a remake since that one takes way more resources and AC1 wasn't that great of a game sadly.

Besides from your second link I saw that at least one community representative noticed the idea so ... who knows maybe AC lovers will get their wish come true!

These are not rumors what I read, they’re just wishes by fans to see the orignal AC to be remastered. I see no evidence, no word from developers or leak that can make us believe of a possible Remaster.

As of now, it’s just chatting, so I question the relevancy of this topic.

Topic related, I wish it too so I can complete my Assassin’s Creed platinum collection! I have the platinums from AC2 to Unity. 

Edited by Max654
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Max654 said:

These are not rumors what I read, they’re just wishes by fans to see the orignal AC to be remastered. I see no evidence, no word from developers or leak that can make us believe of a possible Remaster.

As of now, it’s just chatting, so I question the relevancy of this topic.

This topic can create a claim.
Don't underestimate this site.

I would love to play an AC1 remaster, but I feel like i'm regarding AC1 with nostalgia. It wasn't the most amazing game in the world in terms of technical fidelity and control. It started the whole mega-franchise off though, so credit where it's due. And i'll still aim for platinum in it either way.

I'm fully expecting a Remastered AC1 to come with the Season Pass of Assassin's Creed 2020. Ubisoft giving us Remastered games with the season pass (and the pass itself still being reasonably priced) has gone over very well with people...I can't see them just stopping this trend now. AC1 is the last game that needs the Remaster treatment....so it seems to me like it's an absolute shoe in to happen next year. 

I would only play it if they added a map icons for the flags. Since the PS3 version had no trophies, some of you never grinded out the 300+ flags that were hidden throughout the game. It was not fun at all, specially since there were some in that empty dull hub area. Since they added things like improved stealth and such to AC3 Remastered, it's totally possible.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

I would only play it if they added a map icons for the flags. Since the PS3 version had no trophies, some of you never grinded out the 300+ flags that were hidden throughout the game. It was not fun at all, specially since there were some in that empty dull hub area. Since they added things like improved stealth and such to AC3 Remastered, it's totally possible.

Ah the KINGDOM flags...jesus the PTSD  xD it was so horrible! Don't forget about the hidden templars!

Yes there really needs to be a map icon for those and...maybe...subtitles????(in case there will be a remaster in the first place,pure speculation of course )

I played the original when it came out and enjoyed it a lot. Wasn't perfect but good enough for me. I replied it in the weeks leading up to Revelations coming out and have to say I have zero interest in playing it ever again and would 100% recommend people new to the franchise start with AC2.

Pretty much every aspect of the game was improved in the follow up. There are so many moves that Ezio had that Altiar did not, and it just made the entire experience limiting. Also it's damn near impossible to hope a fence without a guard shouting "Assassin!"

If they remake it and fix a lot of these issues I'd give it another go, because it's a great story.

If it ever happened I’d rather a remake. Altair is my favourite assassin and I like the story/setting but the gameplay is really dated and travelling outside of the cities seemed really repetitive. And the beggars seemed 10x more annoying in this game than the others ?

TBH I wouldn’t rule a remaster out, I never expected them to remaster III.

Honestly this game was ass. It made me not want to pick up AC2, which was honestly a thousand times better. Maybe they can give it an enhanced port like they did with the Ezio trilogy, but other than the novelty of this being the first game in the series, I don't think anyone is really clamoring for a remake/remaster of this game.

• Like 1