Question About Backup Save Usage

ferginator88

So I understand the concept of backing up a save to the cloud for later use, but I have a question regarding the execution of it. So I back up the save to the cloud, complete one of the games endings, and earn the relevant trophy. Afterwards, do I delete the save game on my console and redownload the uploaded one? I've never used a method like this before so I'd prefer to not bung it up!

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I would recommend using a USB Stick over the cloud storage. Same process without the worry of an over-eager auto backup system over writing your cloud save. :]

That, or just switch off the auto-update for the game in question :)

However, I really, REALLY would recommend that you do at least 2 playthroughs.. Bloodborne is too awesome of a game to only play it once! :P

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

That, or just switch off the auto-update for the game in question :)

However, I really, REALLY would recommend that you do at least 2 playthroughs.. Bloodborne is too awesome of a game to only play it once! :P

Thanks to everyone for the tips! I will need to do a partial NG+ playthrough as I have missed out on Eileen the Crow, but I've got so much on my gaming backlog I'm not sure I will have the time to do another full playthrough! #FirstWorldGamerProblems