Single Player or multiplayer game?

DJ_MOUSEY

I don't think the mp is all that busy anymore. There's a lot of people asking for help in gaming sessions for certain trophies. It's a really fun game that's challenging and a blast to play with three other people. I definitely recommend it. However, I would try to assemble a group to play with before starting. The AI is horrible at higher difficulties and some randoms tend to think they're playing COD mp and not a team objective game.

• Like 1

I don't think the mp is all that busy anymore. There's a lot of people asking for help in gaming sessions for certain trophies. It's a really fun game that's challenging and a blast to play with three other people. I definitely recommend it. However, I would try to assemble a group to play with before starting. The AI is horrible at higher difficulties and some randoms tend to think they're playing COD mp and not a team objective game.

You, me, BT and nasty rory  :holy: 

For trophies, definitely single (i think we can all agree that we trophy hunt better on our own :shakefist: ) for fun, multi hands down :eyebrow: , but once i start lagging i'm out and trophy hunting :platinum:. so based on my trophy level.... ya i lag a lot! :angry:

For trophies, definitely single (i think we can all agree that we trophy hunt better on our own :shakefist: ) for fun, multi hands down :eyebrow: , but once i start lagging i'm out and trophy hunting :platinum:. so based on my trophy level.... ya i lag a lot! :angry:

You'd be surprised to find out that only a handful of trophies are able to be earned in sp. You will have to play Payday co-op in order to earn platinum. Most of the trophies are based on in game challenges where even a non trophy hunter will want to do them.

The MP is still very crowded, but a lot of selfish randoms, totally agree about your last quoted phrase. The AI is leaves everything to revive you (sometimes all 3 at a time) and the randoms do not play as a team, they spread around the map. It's hard to play solo in a coop game.

EDIT: This game is a blast and i'm coming back to it t help people with all the trophies, currently finishing the plat for z3n0xyd3, he just need GB DLF and more 6 Millions to plat :D

I have added the 2 guys on the top of this thread, so i can help them as well.

EDIT2: coming back again to this game to help the asshole sickc6 to get the platinum. This game never gets old, although I have the platinum and lost my save data.

Edited by TheYuriG