Multiplayer?

Tarsier182

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 11:33 PM, Tarsier182 said:

How long would it take to complete the multiplayer trophies from scratch with a dedicated boosting partner?

and are the servers safe for now?

Servers are safe just not active. Would require a lot of time on multiplayer for AUF trophy alone but only need 1 players help! The story is amazing and I have started. If you want to try you can add me 

On 29/03/2019 at 10:33 PM, Tarsier182 said:

How long would it take to complete the multiplayer trophies from scratch with a dedicated boosting partner?

I waste 564 hours on GTA online and the server may be safe but you can't be safe from other players

On 29/03/2019 at 5:33 PM, Tarsier182 said:

we've got you covered...check section 11 of below guide if interested...

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3606-grand-theft-auto-iv-multiplayer-trophy-guide

the servers are quiet but everything functions fine and as described in the above guide...the person who wrote it makes sure it's accurate and up-to-date on a regular basis...cheers...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 3

guys i dont remember, will the AWP trophy still unlock if u do private matches or no

answer for Tarsier182: took me about 20 hours to get AWP trophy with a dedicated boosting partner, got the trophy after a week of boosting, servers still should be safe (theres no server shutdown) ?

Edited by Kasper
  • Like 1