can doing co-op early mess with any of the missables?

RJP_X

my idea is to try and get a boosting partner as soon as i can, and hopefully get the 3 hour co-op trophy from idling. because i am concerned that by doing activities with a partner will clear too much content. like i wouldnt want a partner to complete the events where you can farm kills in as they will be lost forever. or the ones where you need a motorcycle for an event and also to blast a sphere. i just dont want to lose content if a partner completes them but i do like to get online trophies as soon as i start a game if possible.

i did the ps3 version so long ago, i think in the middle of 2015 i dont remember much but i think i use to have a more relaxed trophy hunting mind set and i did online trophies more closer to the end lol. now i prefer to finish them as soon as i can. but i dont remember how co-op works in this like if completed stuff in co-op carries into your main playthrough. =c

i would edge on "caution" if it's an active co-op as in the other guy is doing collecting in other areas. if it's just an "afk Co-op" for the other side it's not an issue. i have a feeling it may mess with the statistics if it's active.

then again maybe i'm playing it safe because i double consoled by myself for the co-op.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

i would edge on "caution" if it's an active co-op as in the other guy is doing collecting in other areas. if it's just an "afk Co-op" for the other side it's not an issue. i have a feeling it may mess with the statistics if it's active.

then again maybe i'm playing it safe because i double consoled by myself for the co-op.

yeah second console is sadly not an option. i highly doubt but wish remoteplay from PS TV or vita worked for these kinds of things, i say i doubt it would work since i tried it for one of the naruto games, i assume it doesnt work because everything is running from the same console. would have to be two separate ps4s, my 9 year old brother in the other room has a ps4 and it has crossed my mind to do these kinds of trophies with his ps4, but definitely wouldn`t as my account is only staying on my devices.