Driveclub is being delisted

DEI2EK

5 hours ago, Katt said:

this game could easily be a good PS Plus game (the full game) instead the trash we are getting in april, but yeah, let's shut it down.

Give us value for our subscription? They'll sooner remove all games from the store before they do that. You silly! I jest, although... who knows these days.

At this point, since they're going to delist EVERYTHING about the game... they may as well just put literally all of it on PS+. Including the DLC. That would instantly add value to our overpriced subscriptions. As much as I appreciate the increased cloud storage (was seriously low on space there and worried about it) that hardly makes up for cutting PS3 and Vita "free" games.

Well this is a kick to the nads for everyone that's enjoying one of the best racing games around ? and certainly for an exclusive... wth are they thinking?

Does bikes actually have a season pass like the base game? Been checking but it seems you can only get the packs individually?

• Like 1

Sony shutting down their games is nothing surprising to be honest, I was expecting this sooner or later. Luckily they gave a whole year notification so everyone should be able to do the trophies on time. Thanks for the info OP.

Edited by Saionji

19 minutes ago, colia100 said:

Well this is a kick to the nads for everyone that's enjoying one of the best racing games around 1f620.png and certainly for an exclusive... wth are they thinking?

Does bikes actually have a season pass like the base game? Been checking but it seems you can only get the packs individually?

No, only separate DLC 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saionji said:

Sony shutting down their games is nothing surprising to be honest, I was expecting this sooner or later. Luckily they gave a whole year notification so everyone should be able to the trophies on time. Thanks for the info OP.

People aren't surprised they're shutting the online off, we're surprised they're completely removing the games from the PS Store. These aren't online only games, you can play everything offline. So why are they removing the potential sales? That is crazy.

If their contracts for a FIRST PARTY title didn't allow it to be up forever... then they're grossly incompetent. How can you allow that to happen to your own games? If it's some other reason... then it's probably a stupid one. Because there's literally no reason not to keep the games up and make money on any potential future sale. If there's any digital games that should never be delisted, it's first party games.

This is like if Netflix fully owned and created a new show and then in 2 years it was removed from Netflix and you could never watch it again. It's incompetent to allow that to happen to your own content.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Could you link me what's not a part of season pass and has trophies?

Whatever DLC for the first six months or so after the game's launch is included in the pass, trophies too.  Also, there's DLC tophies for DriveCLub that's on the Bikes trophies list.

8 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Could you link me what's not a part of season pass and has trophies?

The following DLC tours that aren’t part of the Season Pass:

- All-Stars (Free)

- AMG (Free)

- EBR (Free)

- Suzuki

- No Limits

- MV Agusta

- Finish Line

The last four DLCs trophies are on Driveclub Bikes expansion’s trophy list, so I guess you need to acquire Bikes too to unlock trophies.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Max654 said:

The following DLC tours that aren’t part of the Season Pass:

- Suzuki

- No Limits

- MV Agusta

- Finish Line

All those DLCs are in Driveclub Bikes expansion’s own trophy list, so I guess you need to acquire Bikes expansion too.

So, buying DriveClub alone for 100% is a bad idea?

12 minutes ago, Varhur said:

So, buying DriveClub alone for 100% is a bad idea?

It’s not a bad idea, it’s worth the money! If you care only for 100% Driveclub Cars, go for it! The season pass is $13 / €13, you have a ton of cars, events and trophies! The All Stars and AMG DLCs are for free.

Then you have Driveclub Bikes expansion and it has its own trophy list and platinum. So two platinums for a single game! In this trophy list, the EBR DLC is the only one free and the four other DLCs are sold seperately.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Max654 said:

It’s not a bad idea, it’s worth the money! If you care only for 100% Driveclub Cars, go for it! The season pass is $13 / €13, you have a ton of cars, events and trophies! The All Stars and AMG DLCs are for free.

Then you have Driveclub Bikes expansion and it has its own trophy list and platinum. So two platinums for a single game! In this trophy list, the EBR DLC is the only one free and the four other DLCs are for sold seperately.

I'm really thinking about it, but i don't even have PS4... Add to that the game, DLC's, PS+ and idk if buying this before delisting is a good idea.