Driveclub is being delisted

DEI2EK

On 3/30/2019 at 5:09 PM, Max654 said:

Yes. If you purchase the game and all its DLC right now, you can still 100% all trophies.

So it's possible if you buy the game and all dlc, but is it possible to 100% if buying all dlc with only owning the ps plus version?

27 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

DLC is not compatible with the PS+ version.

Looking on the store description, it says that some are compatible with both versions, but says nothing about certain expansions. For vehicle expansions they are stated to only work with the full game. Can this be cleared up at all?

I wouldn't bother with the PS+ version at this point.

I would get the full version with all the DLC, including Bikes and Driveclub VR if you're up for them. That way you're guaranteed that the DLC and vehicle expansions will work with the full game.

Getting to 100 percent in Driveclub is going to be a challenge and a time consumer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

DLC is not compatible with the PS+ version.

49 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I wouldn't bother with the PS+ version at this point.

I would get the full version with all the DLC, including Bikes and Driveclub VR if you're up for them. That way you're guaranteed that the DLC and vehicle expansions will work with the full game.

Getting to 100 percent in Driveclub is going to be a challenge and a time consumer.

Well I went ahead and contacted sony support and they did in fact say that the doc works with the ps plus version.  ?

4 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

So it's possible if you buy the game and all dlc, but is it possible to 100% if buying all dlc with only owning the ps plus version?

You can’t 100% with only PS+ edition, you don’t have either the “upgrade to full version” purchasable in-game anymore, since it has been removed from PS Store. You must then toss your PS+ edition away and buy the full version straight from the PS Store, or get the physical disc to be able to get the base Tour trophies, cars and tracks. 

However, you can earn trophies from DLC. As evidence, one PSN friend just started the game this week and wanted to upgrade to the full version in-game the PS+ Edition but he couldn’t since the upgrade wasn’t available anymore. He waits later this April to get a copy of the full version. Meanwhile, he can earn trophies from Season Pass’ DLCs (I never knew it was possible).

Edited by Max654

1 hour ago, Sanyakash said:

Let's hope they will make price discounts on the games and the DLCs before delisting it..

Anyone knows a way to be informed of servers shutdowns for all games ?

Use the follow function on the thread for upcoming server shutdowns, when anyone will post something there, you'll get a notification and potential alert.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, because now i'm kinda confused. Does buying DLC's for DRIVECLUB gives you also DLC's for Bikes?

And online trophies are only in the base game, right?

Edited by Varhur

34 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Alright, because now i'm kinda confused. Does buying DLC's for DRIVECLUB gives you also DLC's for Bikes?

And online trophies are only in the base game, right?

Why is it so confused? Just check the DLC for both Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes trophy lists and you know which DLC you need to get.

If you buy the Season Pass for Driveclub (the Cars one), there is no Bikes DLC included with it. Bikes expansion and its DLC are sold seperately, since they have been released after the season pass concluded.

Only the online trophies are in the base Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes trophy lists. All DLC can be done offline.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max654 said:

Why is it so confused? Just check the DLC for both Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes trophy lists and you know which DLC you need to get.

If you buy the Season Pass for Driveclub (the Cars one), there is no Bikes DLC included with it. Bikes expansion and its DLC are sold seperately, since they have been released after the season pass concluded.

Only the online trophies are in the base Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes trophy lists. All DLC can be done offline.

I heard people telling to mix-up the DC and DC Bikes and it seems like i've understood it wrongly. Thanks for clarification!

Also, if you happen to know - after server shutdown, if i'll have DriveClub VR bought, will it be possible to plat? Or it also has online trophies?

12 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Also, if you happen to know - after server shutdown, if i'll have DriveClub VR bought, will it be possible to plat? Or it also has online trophies?

Driveclub VR has two online trophies and they can be done fast if boosted with another player. You should get the online trophies before the servers are shut down on March 2020.

55 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

In case anyone's interested, the base game, the Season Pass and Bikes are currently on sale in Europe until May 2.

However, it's not the best discount ever, but it's better than nothing...

60% on Pass, 70% on Bikes, it's really good imo

Wonder what's gonna happen to the 5 cars only available from being a member of a level 15 or higher club?

Will they patch the game so they're available after server shutdown?

The cars affected are:

-Volkswagen Golf GTI

-Bentley Continental GT V8

-BMW M3 GTS

-BAC Mono

-Pagani Zonda R

At least the BAC Mono and Pagani are needed for a few events.

For example you can't earn all stars in the Velocity DLC without the BAC Mono because of the MonoaMono race.

Am I right? Is this an issue that might leave some DLC 100% trophies unobtainable after server shutdown?

As for tackling the online trophies in this game I recommend the following three steps.

-The do-it-yourself:

This is easily done If you create a club and have a secondary account join that club.

Self boost club and challenge trophies, these include.

DC: Clubman, And So It Begins!, Contender, Unbeatable

DCB: Any Takers?

DCVR: Here Comes A New Challenger...

The Boost:

DCB: I'll Save That For Later

DCVR: Virtual Sea Legs

The Grind:

DC: Team Work, Lifer

Should come naturally as long as you're a club member in an active club (2 or more members) but takes some time so don't start working on these two too late.

12 hours ago, KainDMD said:

Sorry if this was asked before. PS+ version owner here. If I only want to 100% driveclub, not bikes or vr, do I only need to buy the season pass?

Just to expand on the other answer, you don't need anything else except the full game and season pass (and some other free DLCs).

On 4/3/2019 at 4:19 PM, dzstrpc said:

Wonder what's gonna happen to the 5 cars only available from being a member of a level 15 or higher club?

Will they patch the game so they're available after server shutdown?

The cars affected are:

-Volkswagen Golf GTI

-Bentley Continental GT V8

-BMW M3 GTS

-BAC Mono

-Pagani Zonda R

At least the BAC Mono and Pagani are needed for a few events.

For example you can't earn all stars in the Velocity DLC without the BAC Mono because of the MonoaMono race.

Am I right? Is this an issue that might leave some DLC 100% trophies unobtainable after server shutdown?

Hold up, what? There are events with hidden online requirements? Is that true? Is there a list of those to be found somewhere?

2 hours ago, NamoPh said:

Hold up, what? There are events with hidden online requirements? Is that true? Is there a list of those to be found somewhere?

That's what I want someone to confirm or dismiss. If I leave my club these cars are greyed out and can't be used until i join my own or someone else's lvl15 or higher club.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

Probably better idea to get the game on disc because they will remove it from the store, so no chance to redownload digital version?

You'll be able to redownload it if you got it before delisting. But the disc is the only way to get it after it's delisted.