DEI2EK

Driveclub is being delisted

194 posts in this topic

Can someone confirm that dlc 2 and 3 are included in the update for EU?

Kinda. Even if you installed the latest version, DLC 2 and 3 will have a basket-icon ingame, but you just need to hit the purchase-button - it's free.

I own the EU disc version and bought the season pass in the current sale. Take a look at my profile, I got a trophy in each DLC-pack to be sure I'm ready for 100%. So if you buy the season pass and activate DLC 2 and 3 you should be good to go (this only applies for this list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2924-driveclub, NOT the Bikes-list!).

9 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Remember this game and all of the DLC is supposed to get delisted for this game in 5 days on August 31, 2019! If you intend on buying all the DLC, be sure to do it before then!

Yes, dear.

Remember this game and all of the DLC is supposed to get delisted for this game in 5 days on August 31, 2019! If you intend on buying all the DLC, be sure to do it before then!

Driveclub Bikes as well!!!

Mango you need to play Driveclub Bikes :P 

Was really hoping to see the DLC go on sale in NA. I believe it was in EU. I guess I’ll buy the last few non-season pass DLC tomorrow since that’s the last sale before the content is delisted.

Gonna buy bikes expansions and all 4 DLC on the 30th.... Waiting just in case it goes on sale.

How does EBR DLC work, is it free?

17 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Was really hoping to see the DLC go on sale in NA. I believe it was in EU. I guess I’ll buy the last few non-season pass DLC tomorrow since that’s the last sale before the content is delisted.

Wait till 30th (friday), there could be a flash sale.

11 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

How does EBR DLC work, is it free?

Yes, it is.

I am still holding off in the hope there might be a surprising driveclub sale (really low expectations). In the end I have to buy them for the regular price which will be roughly the same I paid for driveclub (ebay) + season pass + bike...

Buying the Season Pass can I get all DLC trophies?

Edit: 

I bought the season pass and I can't download any content from it. Do I need the full game too? Because I have the PS +.

Edited by JoaoToxic

Looks like I will have to get access to a ps4 just to launch the game and add DLC 2 and 3 to my download list.Fortunately I have bought everything else.

Edited by pot1414

58 minutes ago, JoaoToxic said:
Buying the Season Pass can I get all DLC trophies?

Edit: 

I bought the season pass and I can't download any content from it. Do I need the full game too? Because I have the PS +.

Yeah apparently you need the full game not the Plus version unfortunately

And there are like 2 more DLC packs that aren't included with the Season pass, and I think there are 2 more associated with bikes that don't count for the season pass

Edited by DEI2EK

I'm currently playing on the ps+ version and I have access to all the dlc's and I also own DC:B+all dlc's. But I have a question will the driveclub tour pack get added automatically to my game once I purchase a copy or does it require a download as well? I just want to know since I'm planning on buying my copy next week and by then everything for DC will be delisted

Edited by Infamousx201

19 minutes ago, Infamousx201 said:

I'm currently playing on the ps+ version and I have access to all the dlc's and I also own DC:B+all dlc's. But I have a question will the driveclub tour pack get added automatically to my game once I purchase a copy or does it require a download as well? I just want to know since I'm planning on buying my copy next week and by then everything for DC will be delisted

I don't think it requires a download, but if you own it, it should be in your downloads list.

I'm pretty sure every driveclub dlc is like a license check that basically just unlocks for you as i didnt have to download any of the dlc seperately, the PSN store doesn't let me. It just worked when i launched the game

18 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I don't think it requires a download, but if you own it, it should be in your downloads list.

I'm pretty sure every driveclub dlc is like a license check that basically just unlocks for you as i didnt have to download any of the dlc seperately, the PSN store doesn't let me. It just worked when i launched the game

I see thanks for your answer I sure hope that it becomes available once I upgrade to the full game and that no purchase is necessary as I will be out of luck.

I recommend getting at least one trophy in each dlc pack to make sure you have it all but I think you should be safe if you don't see anything left for purchase

Earlier in August I made a list of all the DLC’s and than used the PS App to purchase and download all the ones I could find, crossing them off my list so I know I have them in my download history.

The only one I can’t seem to find is for DLC Trophy Pack 3 / Photo Finish Tour Pack.  Anyone have any idea how I may download this?

I asked this in another thread and someone said they could find it from the PS Store on their PS4, but I just tried that to no avail.

EDIT:  Disregard this previous comment.  I have since been able to find the missing DLC and have now downloaded it!

Edited by MisterMystro

Just when I want to get the season pass for Driveclub and 4 DLC for DC Bikes on 30th August 2019. I was shock to find :facepalm: all DriveClub base games and all DLC had been delisted from South-east Asia PSN store 24 hours earlier. :angry: And there go my 100% again :( but on the bright side I save about $50 on those DLC. 😂

@FOOTBALLNUT You could still buy a PSN 50$/€/£ card online and get it on the US- or one of the EU-stores, if you have a corresponding account.

3 hours ago, FOOTBALLNUT said:

Just when I want to get the season pass for Driveclub and 4 DLC for DC Bikes on 30th August 2019. I was shock to find :facepalm: all DriveClub base games and all DLC had been delisted from South-east Asia PSN store 24 hours earlier. :angry: And there go my 100% again :( but on the bright side I save about $50 on those DLC. 1f602.png

It baffles me, why would you wait until the very last second to buy it? 

7 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

It baffles me, why would you wait until the very last second to buy it? 

There are two other posts, higher up on this page that also intended to wait until today for the chance at a possible flash sale. 

I think the odds of items going on flash sale, then being delisted as planned half way though a flash sale seems very low and illogical, but clearly it’s not an uncommon idea. 

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

There are two other posts, higher up on this page that also intended to wait until today for the chance at a possible flash sale. 

I think the odds of items going on flash sale, then being delisted as planned half way though a flash sale seems very low and illogical, but clearly it’s not an uncommon idea. 

Agreed. You might get a flash sale with physical items that are being taken off sale but something like this would never be put on sale the day before it was being delisted. Personally I wouldn’t have taken that chance and bought it ages ago if I hadn’t already got it

So gonna buy these, but wanted to know if Driveclub Bikes has separate lists for its Standalone and Expansion versions?

Damn, yesterday I bought season pass and today I was planning to get Bikes and rest of the DLCs, and now they are unavailable on EU store. There is only Driveclub VR, rest is missing :(

I'm glad that I bought everything last week when the 3 games were on sale, a long ALL the DLC's.. I payed like 65$ CAD (Season pass and every dlc). Imma commit to it asap before they shutdown the servers tommorow