Driveclub is being delisted

DEI2EK

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I think the odds of items going on flash sale, then being delisted as planned half way though a flash sale seems very low and illogical, but clearly it’s not an uncommon idea. 

There were sales for both games, after the delisting notice. Bikes in May, and the main Driveclub game in July. DLC was never on sale though. People who didn't buy the game who wanted it were playing with fire. Oh well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

There were sales for both games, after the delisting notice. Bikes in May, and the main Driveclub game in July. DLC was never on sale though. People who didn't buy the game who wanted it were playing with fire. Oh well.

They put the Season Pass on sale though (in Europe), but not the remaining 4 addons like Finish Line and such.

10 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Why should people blame themselves for early delisting? Someone could wait for yesterday with buying the game for many reasons.

Especially seeing as there was an exact time specified for the delisting. A shame, added everything to my cart before work and was planning on buying them once I had DriveClub installed to ensure everything was in order, guess I’ll be giving this one a skip.

1 minute ago, GraniteSnake said:

Especially seeing as there was an exact time specified for the delisting. A shame, added everything to my cart before work and was planning on buying them once I had DriveClub installed to ensure everything was in order, guess I’ll be giving this one a skip.

It's your fault for not having money on time /s

In these situations, you should never wait the final day when a "general" time limit is imposed for global events. This is true for delistings, server shutoffs, and probably other things too. The reason being is there are things called timezones, and it is already the 31st in some places in the world.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

I'm glad that I bought everything last week when the 3 games were on sale, a long ALL the DLC's.. I payed like 65$ CAD (Season pass and every dlc). Imma commit to it asap before they shutdown the servers tommorow 

Servers shut down end of March 2020.

Just now, SteveCheraLouis said:

What are you waiting for ??? Flash sale ??? Hell nah fuck that 

Yup, hell.... it could even be tomorrow but I'm not gonna push it that far.

Again, no big loss.  I would be pissed and sad if I had the trophy list at 1%+ and unable to buy the rest to 100%.

• Like 1