Driveclub is being delisted

DEI2EK

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

there will be a flash sale today but this is all thats on sale

no driveclub or its dlc

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/08/30/flash-sale-up-to-50-off-this-weekend/

Well you look at that.... another garbage sale. ??

Thanks tho.

Just now, SteveCheraLouis said:

Why you had to be a DEI2EK !!!!! :( Death of our hopes and dreams. 

???

I think this is it. In-game layout/UI is changed as well - less options in the shop (and the ones in the shop either have errors when buying or have coming soon).

No Limits and Finish line in the Tour have the same "COMING SOON" stupid sign on the tiles. SOON, WHEN? They could've at least removed them alltogether to avoid clutter.

Edited by GigaChad

1 minute ago, GigaChad said:

I think this is it. In-game layout/UI is changed as well - less options in the shop (and the ones in the shop either have errors when buying or have coming soon).

No Limits and Finish line in the Tour have the same "COMING SOON" stupid sign on the tiles. SOON, WHEN? They could've at least removed them alltogether to avoid clutter.

Really ? Let me peep that asap

7 hours ago, woggly4 said:

@FOOTBALLNUT You could still buy a PSN 50$/€/£ card online and get it on the US- or one of the EU-stores, if you have a corresponding account.

Thanks @woggly4, I know I can use my US account to buy all from US PSN store but a USD $50 card cost around $70 in my country and I already find all season pass & DLC in Asia store a bit expensive for me to commit anyway no regret for me. ?

6 hours ago, turpinator1986 said:

It baffles me, why would you wait until the very last second to buy it? 

I don't want to spend so much for those season pass and extra DLC so I hope Asia store could have some discount on the final week when they update theirs store on Thursday evening but instead of having sales they removed everything. By spending $50 on all DLC, I can easily get at 2 AAA Gold Edition on any sales. :)

2 hours ago, Varhur said:

Why should people blame themselves for early delisting? Someone could wait for yesterday with buying the game for many reasons.

5 Months. They had 5 Months. If you wait until the last day, that's a risk. Obviously lots of people did, and it sucks...but they can't blame Sony for them not acting on it for 5 months. 

• Like 2

Ok, just bought everything for $28.  Bikes expansion and all 4 DLC + EBR.

Ill get at least a trophy on each DLC and all MP later today (let me know if anyone needs help with those) and leave it there until i finish the Control Plat, maybe 2-3 more days.

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Game has been out nearly 5 years, only yourself to blame for not buying DLC... I've missed buying some DLC and i blame myself. 

Even if i didn't have the game, i made sure to get all free DLC that was released during the years. Everyone should grab all possible free stuff that gets released weekly on the Store, even for games that you don't own, as soon as it gets released. That and demos, themes, avatars. You'll never know. I've just discovered to have the Transformers Devastation (i have it from PS+) DLC Bundle and i didn't remember to have grabbed it in 2015, i thought it permanently missed it lol.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 3

Quick question, when re-downloading Driveclub (I've downloaded and 100%'d all DLCs several years ago - I just kind of want to keep the game, since it's being delisted, as I liked it), will all the DLC's be bundled with the download, or will they have to be downloaded separately? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maahniac said:

Quick question, when re-downloading Driveclub (I've downloaded and 100%'d all DLCs several years ago - I just kind of want to keep the game, since it's being delisted, as I liked it), will all the DLC's be bundled with the download, or will they have to be downloaded separately? 

I downloaded the game and then went to see what data was installed and it had everything unlocked for me, so i think the content is more like a license check than more content to download

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I downloaded the game and then went to see what data was installed and it had everything unlocked for me, so i think the content is more like a license check than more content to download

Yes, most (if not all) DLC come with a size of "N/A" which means it's really just a license.

Ok I failed to add the free DLCs 2 and 3 to my download list since I don't own a ps4 hadn't access to one in time.I bought the season pass and all the other DLCs.Since people say that it's just a license check is there a chance that I will still have access to these two along with everything else?Please I really need to know this.

10 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Ok I failed to add the free DLCs 2 and 3 to my download list since I don't own a ps4 hadn't access to one in time.I bought the season pass and all the other DLCs.Since people say that it's just a license check is there a chance that I will still have access to these two along with everything else?Please I really need to know this.

You won't have them I believe. I owned the season pass and had everything included in that unlocked in-game but those two free DLC's had a lock over them until I went into the store and downloaded them. 

• Like 2

Just now, Potent_Delusions said:

You won't have them I believe. I owned the season pass and had everything included in that unlocked in-game but those two free DLC's had a lock over them until I went into the store and downloaded them. 

Oh man that sucks...Thanks for the reply.

24 minutes ago, MisterMystro said:

Hey all, I managed to get the base game and all the DLC, but just wanted to ask if it’s worth getting one of the Fame Booster Packs?  Will it make getting certain trophies less of a hassle and easier?

Not really, you should get to lvl 50 way before you complete all the other trophies and if you are missing something, it will be not fame related.

I missed the four Dlc outside of the season pass. I hoped in a flash sale this weekend and at least I were going to buy the 4 dlc tomorrow in the morning. They delisted all pretty early, here in Italy the time limit was set at 1 september 00:59 am. I 

• Like 1