Letenko22

Season Pass question.

65 posts in this topic

Just now, Max654 said:

 

Bummers...

Uhm :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does this have to be so complicated?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

Why does this have to be so complicated?

 

Why does nobody understand? I was clear as much as possible...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Max654 said:

 

Why does nobody understand? I was clear as much as possible...

Bikes suzuki
No limits
Bikes MV agusta
Finish line

 

Are these the only ones you need to buy seperately? The rest free or in season pass?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, olliebear66t said:

Bikes suzuki
No limits
Bikes MV agusta
Finish line

 

Are these the only ones you need to buy seperately? The rest free or in season pass?

 

Exactly.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 4/1/2019 at 8:45 AM, mekktor said:

snip

 

Ah, so that's what EBR stands for. Added, thanks.

 

Without logging in it tells me unavailable for purchase. I assume it checks for you having the full version of the game? What if you have it on disc? Or does it check for Bikes instead?

 

Edit: It checks for Bikes ownership.

Edited by NamoPh
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NamoPh said:

 

Ah, so that's what EBR stands for. Added, thanks.

 

Excuse me, but what stands for what?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

 

Excuse me, but what stands for what?

Most likely Erik Buell Racing, related to one of the DLC Packs from Driveclub Bikes. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case anyone's interested, the base game, the Season Pass and Bikes are currently on sale in Europe until May 2.

 

However, it's not the best discount ever, but it's better than nothing...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I have a quick question. If you already have the season pass and all the DLC required to get 100% on the base game and then it all gets delisted as Sony have said this August, if I were to delete it before it gets delisted and then tried to download it after the delisted would it still let me?

 

I'd imagine you can't because it's not on the Playstation store anymore to download it all again. 

 

So does it mean that once all DLC is downloaded you have to keep it all on your Playstation 4 HDD?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Guys I have a quick question. If you already have the season pass and all the DLC required to get 100% on the base game and then it all gets delisted as Sony have said this August, if I were to delete it before it gets delisted and then tried to download it after the delisted would it still let me?

 

I'd imagine you can't because it's not on the Playstation store anymore to download it all again. 

 

So does it mean that once all DLC is downloaded you have to keep it all on your Playstation 4 HDD?

 

When a game/content gets delisted it's not removed from the account. No exceptions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

 

When a game/content gets delisted it's not removed from the account. No exceptions.

*Cough* PT *Cough*

 

Dunno if the exploit still works

Edited by FoxRDT
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FoxRDT said:

*Cough* PT *Cough*

*cough* that was a demo *cough*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Im new to this, find it still complicated.

right now I have only PS+ version, and would buy DLCs but ONLY for drive club main game, I dont want bikes or any other new trophy list. is there a chance to accidently earn a drophy for bikes if I only play the main game and it's dlcs? I want to avoid that.

If if earn all the online trophies, can I do the rest after the server shutdown or will the whole game be down?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@AiManiaTrophyhunting I’m afraid to say that you won’t be able to play the Driveclub Tour on PS+ edition. The “upgrade to full game” for PS+ edition isn’t available anymore. You’ll get to buy the full game to access to the Driveclub Tour. If you only care about the main Driveclub trophy list, get the Season Pass and the free All-Stars and AMG tour packs.

 

Yes, once you have done all online trophies, you can proceed the rest offline after the servers shut down.

 

And no, you won’t accidentally unlock any Driveclub Bikes trophy as long you don’t ever play with Bikes or any Tour DLC linked to this list. The DLC linked to the Bikes trophy list are the following:

  • Bikes Expansion
  • EBR
  • Suzuki
  • No Limits
  • MV Augusta
  • Finish Line
Edited by MaxieM0us3
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@AiManiaTrophyhunting I’m afraid to say that you won’t be able to play the Driveclub Tour on PS+ edition. The “upgrade to full game” for PS+ edition isn’t available anymore. You’ll get to buy the full game to access to the Driveclub Tour. If you only care about the main Driveclub trophy list, get the Season Pass and the free All-Stars and AMG tour packs.

 

Yes, once you have done all online trophies, you can proceed the rest offline after the servers shut down.

 

And no, you won’t accidentally unlock any Driveclub Bikes trophy as long you don’t ever play with Bikes or any Tour DLC linked to this list. The DLC linked to the Bikes trophy list are the following:

  • Bikes Expansion
  • EBR
  • Suzuki
  • No Limits
  • MV Augusta
  • Finish Line

 

Yeah I thought so, thank you for making things clear :)

Guess I have to buy the full thing bc I'm only doing this for 100%, If I can't get that I don't have to even start.

 

Thanks again this is very helpful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

 

Yeah I thought so, thank you for making things clear :)

Guess I have to buy the full thing bc I'm only doing this for 100%, If I can't get that I don't have to even start.

 

Thanks again this is very helpful.

 

About the Bike trophy list, if I remember right i think that the trophy list will be added to your profile when you load the game even if you don't bought the Bike part.

 

But you can remove a trophy list when it's at 0% so not a big deal ;)

 

Just saying so you won't be surprised about it :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

 

About the Bike trophy list, if I remember right i think that the trophy list will be added to your profile when you load the game even if you don't bought the Bike part.

 

But you can remove a trophy list when it's at 0% so not a big deal ;)

 

Just saying so you won't be surprised about it :D

thank you xD that prevents a heart attack

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do keep in mind that No Limits & Finish Line are DLC for Driveclub, but are seen as DLC for Bikes. Apparently Driveclub had so many trophies already from all the DLC that they had to do this. That means if you want to play those (not part of season pass)... you guessed it 🙂

 

Driveclub is an awesome game, enjoy!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sifferino said:

Do keep in mind that No Limits & Finish Line are DLC for Driveclub, but are seen as DLC for Bikes. Apparently Driveclub had so many trophies already from all the DLC that they had to do this. That means if you want to play those (not part of season pass)... you guessed it 1f642.png

 

Driveclub is an awesome game, enjoy!

I didn't know that, nice one. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/31/2019 at 3:42 PM, NamoPh said:

 

DLC 3 (Free but incompatible with PS+ version - Apparently for EU it's an automatic part of an update?)

EU: https://store.playstation.com/en-gr/product/EP9000-CUSA00003_00-DCXTOURXXXXXX002

US: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA00093_00-DCXTOURXXXXXX002

 

Following @NamoPh’s PS Store link guide I was able to get the main games and a majority of their respective DLCs.  However, The only item I can’t seem to download is DLC 3 for the main game.

 

For whatever reason when I click the ‘Add To Cart’ option the button will gray out briefly that it’s been added, but than will disappear and the ‘Add To Cart’ option will appear blue again.  And when I try searching from the PS App I can’t seem to search and find it on my own.  I only see it with the link provided.

 

Am I shit out luck in regards to downloading that one lone DLC?  I don’t want to not be able to 100% just because of this 😭.

Edited by MisterMystro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterMystro said:

 

Following @NamoPh’s PS Store link guide I was able to get the main games and a majority of their respective DLCs.  However, The only item I can’t seem to download is DLC 3 for the main game.

 

For whatever reason when I click the ‘Add To Cart’ option the button will gray out briefly that it’s been added, but than will disappear and the ‘Add To Cart’ option will appear blue again.  And when I try searching from the PS App I can’t seem to search and find it on my own.  I only see it with the link provided.

 

Am I shit out luck in regards to downloading that one lone DLC?  I don’t want to not be able to 100% just because of this 1f62d.png.

 

There's no "Add to Cart" button from browser, i guess it's not buyable and will never ever be fixed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh hell, that really blows.  Oh well.

Thanks for the response!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, MisterMystro said:

 

Following @NamoPh’s PS Store link guide I was able to get the main games and a majority of their respective DLCs.  However, The only item I can’t seem to download is DLC 3 for the main game.

 

For whatever reason when I click the ‘Add To Cart’ option the button will gray out briefly that it’s been added, but than will disappear and the ‘Add To Cart’ option will appear blue again.  And when I try searching from the PS App I can’t seem to search and find it on my own.  I only see it with the link provided.

 

Am I shit out luck in regards to downloading that one lone DLC?  I don’t want to not be able to 100% just because of this 1f62d.png.

 

11 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

 

There's no "Add to Cart" button from browser, i guess it's not buyable and will never ever be fixed.

 

Was unable to do this from the PSN store in my browser as you guys said so I went to try it on my PS4 before committing to play this game (want to make sure I can 100% it before I start).

 

The good news is I was able to purchase it from my PS4 by going to the add on section under drive club on the PS4 home screen and pressing "download" on the DLC which was marked as free, maybe try doing the same? 

 

Just tested it in game on one of my alt accounts and I can access Ignition and Photo finish from tour mode so it definitely worked for me at least (Haven't started the game on my main account yet).

 

Edit: I should add that you don't actually have to download anything, by clicking download on the item it adds the license to your account and grants you access to the DLC in game (such is life with mandatory DLC updates nowadays)

Edited by Mio
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.