Season Pass question.

Letenko

21 minutes ago, hcmode said:

Same issue for me regarding Turbocharged. I cannot play the following events cause I don't have the required cars:

- Charged, Race (Dodge Charger SRT8)

- Cat Fight, 2 Round Championship (Jaguar XKR-S Coupé)

- Dawn Descent, Drift (Chevrolet Camaro ZL1)

cant even earn enough stars to get to next section :( you might unfortunately not have some dlc cars in other packs. most confusing dlc system ever, u think owning the season pass, u could download what u have paid for any time even after delisted. Just ppl that dont own it wouldn't be able to buy and find them. Also once u had the pack u think the cars would come with it.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blkburn123 said:

cant even earn enough stars to get to next section :( you might unfortunately not have some dlc cars in other packs. most confusing dlc system ever, u think owning the season pass, u could download what u have paid for any time even after delisted. Just ppl that dont own it wouldn't be able to buy and find them. Also once u had the pack u think the cars would come with it.  

Unfortunately the only way now would be finding someone willing to gameshare all DLCs and cars.

• 2 weeks later...

This is bullshit.

This is exactly why I absolutely despise shit that is NOT INCLUDED IN THE SEASON PASS, whether it's a simple add-on that's necessary for 100 percent or just something that you can do without.

Thinking of skipping this and Bikes and not worry about the online stuff.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi, i've checked all the content of this game (except cars and fame packs) and i got all dlcs and cars EXCEPT PHOTO FINISH. I mean, i've added all the free content of the store to the cart, even another free dlc (ignition) and all livery packs. But photo finish is marked as "coming soon" and restoring licenses has nothing to do with this. i don't think i'm so stupid for adding all free content but one dlc. does anyone has one solution for this? (despite gamesharing the dlc)

On 31/12/2019 at 0:44 PM, quickfoozlle said:

If I remember correctly, the photo finish DLC is one of the 3 free DLCs which is included in an update.

So, no need to purchase them.

Nope. Unfortunately Photo Finish needed to be downloaded separately.

Edited by Buzz Lightbeer
  • Like 1