Cross-Save is now available

HuntingFever

Cross-Save has just been added to Borderlands 1 so you can transfer your saves to the remaster when it arrives next week :). The 1.07 patch weighs in at 67mb so won't take long to download. I don't have the JP version installed at the moment so can't check if that has received this update as well.

EDIT: The JP version did get the update but theirs is 1.05 and weighs in at 45mb :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Is anyone getting the physical copy of Borderlands from Gamestop? I got it as soon as it was announced physically for in store pickup since I've been wanting to play through B-lands again. When i went on this morning to get my friend one, since he wants to play with us, it said in store pick up is no longer available. Do you think mine will be OK still for pick up on Wednesday or do you think they will cancel it and make me wait for shipping. I was hoping to play that Friday-Monday since I'm off work.

I went to my local gamestop and had the same result: pre-order is not available, their website says i can't pick it up in store. My guess is Gearbox is playing it safe by being conservative with physical copies. I think the number of said copies is very limited so we'd better get them now while we can. I ended up reserving my copy online, being delivered to my home on the day of release for 10$ handling fee.

6 hours ago, rhysthethird said:

Do we even know if the ps4 version will have its own trophy list?

6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

It’s likely, but until it shows up, not 100%. It hasn’t been changed to PS3/PS4 yet at least.

The PS4 list was leaked at the end of February and has been confirmed to be 100% identical to the PS3 original but if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

The PS4 list was leaked at the end of February and has been confirmed to be 100% identical to the PS3 original.

So? Trails of Cold Steel's PS4 list appeared to be its own thing offline, but when it was updated, it just joined the existing one. I think it will be, but not 100% certain.

5 minutes ago, QQQ_AX said:

What the fuck is the point? So we just get a list hacked out of the gate? All hype gone for the Borderlands 1 remaster, no reason to even play it now. I was so excited that we could finally get to see how many people do the first game legit with no modded weapons/shields, but nope. Not even on Xbox 1 will the list be legit. Why even play again?

If the BL1 cross-save cloud is anything like the one for the Handsome Collection, then the vast majority of dodgy items (in particular the game breaking ones) will be erased before the save hits your hard drive so will be only a minor nuisance but one that you can avoid outright by only playing in private lobbies with trustworthy friends.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.