Someone got ShadowNet trophy!

I'm glad I got this game outta the way around when I first started trophy hunting. 

Someone got the Shadownet challenge trophy a few days ago, which should be impossible.

Either he found a legitimate way to maneuver around Shadownet being down, or he hacked it. Hacking an impossible trophy is basically telling the whole world you're a hacker.

could always ask how he managed to get it. or if you think something is suspect about it. can always report a possibile illegitimate trophy through the game listed through your profile or sending a message to the team.

if the trophy is unobtainable, more than likely it was hacked unless it was before the shutdown.

edit: 3 guys recently got it, maybe someone can test it out to see if it works.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

I'm glad I got this game outta the way around when I first started trophy hunting. 

Someone got the Shadownet challenge trophy a few days ago, which should be impossible.

Either he found a legitimate way to maneuver around Shadownet being down, or he hacked it. Hacking an impossible trophy is basically telling the whole world you're a hacker.

Theres a lot people with it in 2019

If the trophy is unattainable, 40 people exactly have attained it in 2019 alone.

On a side note, Blacklist came out in 2013 and if Ubisoft stopped support, it's unfortunate. Meanwhile, a friend and I recently played Transformers: War for Cybertron online together and that game came out in 2010, yet those servers are still up...

4 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

On a side note, Blacklist came out in 2013 and if Ubisoft stopped support, it's unfortunate. Meanwhile, a friend and I recently played Transformers: War for Cybertron online together and that game came out in 2010, yet those servers are still up...

Transformers WFC superior, Blacklist inferior :P

• Like 1

The shadownet trophy can be obtained offline, it’s only the 2 challenge trophies that are officially unobtainable. I’m not sure about the MP servers though as they haven’t announced any recent server closures, plus the game’s on the server maintenance list again for 1st April 2019.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2024683-April-1-2019-Scheduled-Maintenance-Multiple-Games-All-Platforms

Edited by stormshadow969
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys you have to send tickets regarding this issue to the ubisoft support website, so these challenges can be brought back again...

it's about how many players request these challenges to be back !!

thank you

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Lyrikk said:

I sent a ticket to the BBB about this (and a bunch of others from the Ubisoft Forums) and I got a response from Ubisoft today stating they have found the issue and resolved it. So I checked the SMI website and they're there! 

https://shadownet.splintercell.com/#!/shadownet/home

Also had a friend check the game for me and he said they're there in game too. 

Get your trophies, guys! =D

if true, that's amazing news and the community is in your debt. Can we see what exactly you wrote in your ticket? Would be a useful reference if any of us wish to report similarly broken trophies in the future. And how long did Ubisoft take to react to the complaint?

for the sake of those pessimistic naysayers, i almost hope this isn't true, lest they'll feel pretty fucking stupid right about now :giggle:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

We should would love to plat bo2    mp would be hell because of hackers

You'd just have to synch every time you earn a trophy, do the single player and zombies first, and if you get 'hacked' then delete the user and continue as normal.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

if true, that's amazing news and the community is in your debt. Can we see what exactly you wrote in your ticket? Would be a useful reference if any of us wish to report similarly broken trophies in the future. And how long did Ubisoft take to react to the complaint?

for the sake of those pessimistic naysayers, i almost hope this isn't true, lest they'll feel pretty fucking stupid right about now :giggle:

Thanks for the kind words but I definitely wasn't the only one who participated in this, lot's of guys on the Ubisoft Forums did! =)
It seems to have taken about 3 weeks for Ubisoft to respond to my complaint.

And yeah absolutely you can guys can see the messages between me and the BBB. I hope it helps anything in the future.

This was my original complaint to the BBB and their response as well as Ubisoft's:
Complaint to BBB
Response from BBB and Ubisoft

Edited by Lyrikk
  • Like 2