Fast Money / Levelling Up in Bloodbath Arena

jayboo1991

Since I didn't found anything about that method, what me and 2 friends found out now, I thought, that I gonna share it here, so people can use it as well.

What you need?:

1 Friend with a High Level, who helps you killing

So how we found that out and how it works:

We wanted to do the 30 waves in Coop for the Bloodbath Arena in the Japan Stack (I guess still, that the Stack doesn't matter but just in case)..

One of my friends was done and just helped out, me and the other just wanted to mop up the DLC trophys including the 30 waves.

When we was over wave 15 (after I did my analog stick trophy there), I thought, it would be smart, to take some money with me.

When I took some money from the dead zombies, there was drop ups from 400.000-7.000.000 depending on the wave and opponent), I instantly jumped up from low Level (I guess I was something around 5 after those waves, since I only did 1 kill per round for the trophy with the fists / analog sticks) to over Level 40 and got 1.200.000 EXP for finishing challenges (I guess that's for the challenge with getting xxx money .. not sure how the challenge was named).

After those 30 waves this was the result from our run:

Dead-Island-Fast-Level-Up-Money.jpg