How do you get back to Ashina resevoir at the end of game? Spoilers

So I got dragons tears,  frozen tears and the bell to fight Owl once more but I want to clean up some of the optional bosses that spawn after Divine dragon.  The optional boss I am trying to find is in Ashina reservoir but none of the idols are available and everythings on fire.  I tried going from the dungeon but cant find my way to the reservoir.  What idol should I start at and where should I head?

3 minutes ago, Yrva said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you have to make your way back there from the Dilapidated Temple since there are no available idols on the way there.

The tree to escape Dilapitated is burning so you can't grapple there unfortunately :S  Tried finding walkthroughs and videos but if you type Ahina reservoir it only shows early game.

If you go from the one idol that is available in Ashina Castle, which should be the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance. Don't head into the dungeon, but head out towards the bridge, from there you can either drop down into the reservoir and grapple up a few trees to the idol. Or you can cross the bridge, turn left and head into a building where you can drop down a large hole, which will put you right at the Reservoir idol.

I hope that direction advice helps ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frejo3 said:

If you go from the one idol that is available in Ashina Castle, which should be the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance. Don't head into the dungeon, but head out towards the bridge, from there you can either drop down into the reservoir and grapple up a few trees to the idol. Or you can cross the bridge, turn left and head into a building where you can drop down a large hole, which will put you right at the Reservoir idol.

I hope that direction advice helps ?

I did that part,  now I have to do it again later on in the game,  what I think I have to do is find the tunnel that will bring me up to the reservoir but for the life of me I can't find it.

Edit:  Found the tunnel that brings me up there but now its blocked,  no clue what to do.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

10 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I did that part,  now I have to do it again later on in the game,  what I think I have to do is find the tunnel that will bring me up to the reservoir but for the life of me I can't find it.

Edit:  Found the tunnel that brings me up there but now its blocked,  no clue what to do.

Now I'm not fully sure what tunnel you are talking about but, if you are trying to get back to the Moon-view tower, the area that you first start the game in, I don't think you can actually access that part late-game. The only part of the reservoir that you can access is that staircase where you first your first mini-boss, as well as the lower section of the reservoir, the place that you drop down into to in the beginning to signal Kuro with the reed whistle.

1 minute ago, Frejo3 said:

Now I'm not fully sure what tunnel you are talking about but, if you are trying to get back to the Moon-view tower, the area that you first start the game in, I don't think you can actually access that part late-game. The only part of the reservoir that you can access is that staircase where you first your first mini-boss, as well as the lower section of the reservoir, the place that you drop down into to in the beginning to signal Kuro with the reed whistle.

Ya I can't figure out how to get to that staircase again,  the door from dungeon to get there is now on fire so I can't get back through there.

1 minute ago, nudoetcrudo said:

When the castle burns, many area become inaccessible, the tower being one of them. Many of the outskirts idols will also not be available anymore.

Just watched a speedrun to figure it out,  looks like I missed a window in Kuros room I can escape out of.

Just now, Frejo3 said:

Oh now I remember how to get there.. Go to the Kuro's Room idol in the castle and head out the window. From there you should be able to find your way to the castle gate, and from there to the reservoir.

Ya just got it,  thank you I swore I checked all the windows but I must be blind haha

53 minutes ago, Frejo3 said:

Oh now I remember how to get there.. Go to the Kuro's Room idol in the castle and head out the window. From there you should be able to find your way to the castle gate, and from there to the reservoir.

Do you remember how to get to boss #45 from there on powerpyx list. http://www.powerpyx.com/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-boss-guide-all-bosses/

I think its across the bridge but the bridge is gone and on fire so I can't figure it out.

16 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Do you remember how to get to boss #45 from there on powerpyx list. http://www.powerpyx.com/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-boss-guide-all-bosses/

I think its across the bridge but the bridge is gone and on fire so I can't figure it out.

If you still need help finding the boss. That boss is right at the reservoir idol, you just have to go down the stairs and you literally can't miss him.