boromir120

Multiplayer trophies are glitched (but in a good way)

4 posts in this topic

I’m currently boosting the multiplayer trophies and after each game I write down my total kills as there is no ingame counter and you need 2000 kills. I’ve popped the trophy for 500 sniper kills and 250 pistol kills (750 total kills) but I’ve only got a total of 431 kills. I don’t know exactly what the games counting but it’s speeding up the grind.

anybody else have this?

35 minutes ago, Boots_12345 said:

are the mp servers still up??

Yea still up

Apparently the host of the game can get a double, or even more, amount of kills, like if the game messes up with their kills count and doubles them. in fact I had been hosting my sessions and I had over double the kills of my partners, despite we were doing the kills equally.

EDIT: nvm, for unknown reason only I get much more kills than anyone else, the host thing does not matter, maybe is just a random thing that if happens to you, then it will always happen, and the same applies if it does not happen. I messed a lot with my saves because of the gltich trophy for not being spotted, maybe deleting some saves and others not is what messes the counter positively. I deleted all my saves when I had only the MP left as I was afraid that with all those deletes my main save could badly interfere with the rest of the trophies.

Edited by VirtualNight