PS+

Mokujin

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS Plus version was delisted years ago so unless you got it before that happened, you're stuck with the full priced release.

wow I didn't even know that was delisted. I got it a while ago and I'm downloading as we speak so should be good!

3 hours ago, Cobby said:

If you have the Plus version you should still be able to plat the base game, not sure if DLC worked with it.

3 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

DLC works with the PS+ version fine. If you pick up the season pass on sale, I bought mine a few years ago for like 7 bucks, all the content will work in the Plus version.

thanks guys!!

• 4 months later...
On 30/3/2019 at 8:07 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

DLC works with the PS+ version fine. If you pick up the season pass on sale, I bought mine a few years ago for like 7 bucks, all the content will work in the Plus version.

sorry for the question in a old game, i have the ps+ version if im buy the seasson pass can i get all trophys?

15 minutes ago, Karaduje- said:

sorry for the question in a old game, i have the ps+ version if im buy the seasson pass can i get all trophys?

There is 21 DLC packs... the season pass gives you 16 DLC Race Tour packs and they can all be used on the PS+ Edition. DLC 1 was a free update and should be compatible. DLC 2, 3, 20 & 21 are free on the PS Store but are incompatible with the PS+ Edition.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

There is 21 DLC packs... the season pass gives you 16 DLC Race Tour packs and they can all be used on the PS+ Edition. DLC 1 was a free update and should be compatible. DLC 2, 3, 20 & 21 are free on the PS Store but are incompatible with the PS+ Edition.

ok but i can platinum the game with the ps+ version?

Thanks for the answer