The real sad bad ending (may contain spoilers)

5 hours ago, The Titan said:

did u edit this?

4 hours ago, Morfea said:

It’s not the ending I got. Even though it was happier, I cried like a baby and it left a whole in my heart. Sad that it’s the Last Season.

As above poster said, is this a possible ending? Or is it altered?

This is a work of fiction and not a actual possible ending. But i think (in the spirit of the series) this is the "right" ending... and it broke my heart either.

On 2019-03-31 at 2:51 PM, SairenOne said:

This is a work of fiction and not a actual possible ending. But i think (in the spirit of the series) this is the "right" ending... and it broke my heart either.

It was the ending I expected though, even before I started playing it. She would have made a Lee!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is exactly how the ending should have been. Don’t get me wrong I love Clem, but finding out she’s still alive at the end just felt silly and forced so the series could end on an uplifting note.

Not only was Clem already starting to turn in the barn which would have made a field amputation pointless, but combined with her other injuries and her weakened state, she would have certainly bled out very quickly if AJ had decided to cut her leg off. And even if by some miracle she didn’t bleed out, I don’t see how he could have cauterized the wound and gotten her out of that barn in that condition one piece, even covered in walker guts.

It was still a great game and an awesome series, but man it would have been so much more impactful emotionally had AJ granted her final wish and killed her in that barn! The barn was a very emotional and powerful scene, and the happy ending just kind of cheapened the whole thing IMO.

I’m going to just pretend your version is what really happened. ?

• Like 3

Since the game is the absolute final ending and they never have to worry about continuity or the game going forward they should have had 3 distinct endings instead of the kinda crappy one big ending we got but with tiny differences.

They should keep the current ending we got and class it as MEDIUM, then there should be this one ad BAD and then a third ending where if you did a whole ton of things right throughout the game, Clementine would completely escape and be find at the end, this ending would be GOOD.

Then you can choose whether you wanted Clementine to survive or not. Even the second Walking Dead which I think is the worst part, at least that had several distinctive endings.

Shoe horning in a male or female love interest suddenly in the final chapter of the game just seemed a bit weird and out of character for the series and for Clementine as well, that only gives you about 10 seconds worth of different footage tacked on inside the ending itself.

It's kind of ironic that the game series that boasts on and on about you, having the choice and the game tailors to your play style. They went on about this for several game series, the game boasts 10 endings but in the end it just forced you to have the exact same ending as everyone else, no matter what you did but with subtle 5 second differences here and there.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1