Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fat Chocobo

What order should I do DLC?

8 posts in this topic

Would it be better to do NG+ first after the plat or do the CTNS stuff first?

I saved NG+ for last and I think it was the right choice. Other people might have different opinion.

I'd say it's more fun to do the CTNS DLC first especially after just platting the game. That way you're experiencing the new content and giving yourself a break between main game playthroughs.

That's how I'm doing it anyway.

I think in many ways the trophy list is similar to that of Horizon Zero Dawn.

I did New Game Plus in that game before Guerrilla Games came out with that Frozen Wilds DLC. Took me eight hours, the Shield Weaver outfit was a huge life saver.

If I were playing Marvel's Spider Man right now I would do all the base game content, then the standard DLC, and finally New Game Plus. By then you get to keep your outfits and you will know how the game plays. Shouldn't be hard at all.

I did dlc first then New Game+ but best to do in the order of release as each builds up from eachother to one final climax.

I’d save NG+ for last, you get more suits in the DLC (I think some only unlock at the end) so if you end up liking one of them you could wear it for the NG+ playthrough  rather than unlocking them when you don’t have much more left to do.

Do NG+ first, just to get the "hardest" trophy put of the way.  Just speed run all the main missions.

9 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

I did dlc first then New Game+ but best to do in the order of release as each builds up from eachother to one final climax.

Climaxing is the best