Is this game hard to platinum without admin controls?

Tyrant-Cynical

I learned about this game from the free PS plus video and I thought it was a medium/easy platinum because as of March 31st the PSN Profiles rarity is  21.30% and the PSN rarity is 4.1%. But according to the trophy guide, the difficulty is 7/10 and 50 hours which doesn't really add up to the rarity as something ranked that difficult would normally have a rarity of 5% or rarer for PSN Profiles. I did some digging and found out a debug mode or admin control was found and that is probably the reason why the rarity is in the uncommon range for the platinum. It does look grindy but even so, the game doesn't look that challenging even if you didn't use the admin controls. I never played the game before but from the videos I saw,  the platinum just looks grindy. I guess its really based on the penalty for death. Is the penalty for death like Rust where if you die you lose all of your items and some exp? Or maybe like a Tale game where you have to save manually and when you die you respawn with the exp and items of your last save. Or do you get to keep all of you exp and items? Because if you get to keep all of your items and exp then I would think this game wouldn't be hard to platinum because if you are having trouble on a stage, you could leave and grind and get stronger and go back to that stage to beat it. But if it's like Rust or a Tale game then I can definitely see the challenge.