need help

balotelli_boy45

How do you stop goal kicking you in the goal fight I can block the face attacks most of the time but the walk through and YouTube video don't explain this pressing x just doesn't work can only get 1 hit down off her health bar usually after about 40 attempts, someone who's done it reply and explain ffs sick of stupid shit like pointless mini games 

Edited by balotelli_boy45

53 minutes ago, balotelli_boy45 said:

Oh God someone fucking reply

i'm scared :(.

Shut up, Simon! trophy_silver.png
Training is for losers!

Story-related and cannot be missed (?)

In Act II, you must win a round of Platypus Bataka against Spunky Goal. Basically, pay attention to where Goal's hand is pointing – that's where she's going to attack and where you need to block. After you've successfully blocked, Goal will defend and you have a window to counter-attack – attack the area she's not blocking with her stick or arm. After getting Goal down to her final hit, she will come at you with 4-5 attacks in a row (you will not be able to counter-attack after any of them). Survive those and you'll be good to go.

Whenever you lose against Spunky Goal, you will be in front of a training dummy. Theoretically, you will void the trophy if you use this dummy (this was the case in the original PC version of the game) but I used it to level up twice and still unlocked the trophy so maybe it refers to fully maxing Rufus' combat level? To start the fight again, click the door in the background ("to the fight") to try again. 

Goal's attack and defense patterns are randomized between fights but the video below will show you what she looks like in each of her attack and defense positions so you will know what to do.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

This is stupid. He won't block anything. I am going right to where Goal is going to attack and nothing. I leveled up twice on the training dummy and now it won't let me train anymore.

I got it shortly after posting this.

Edited by snakebit10

• 2 months later...

I eventually got this trophy too, but just wanted to echo all the frustration that's already been mentioned. This mini game is a mess. Maybe I just didn't understand the controls but the defend/attack box would eventually disappear and I'd be left hoping I'm defending or attacking the right spots. How that mini game got through play testing is beyond me. (End Rant)

• 1 year later...

Hello, i know it's been a while since the last post here, but i'm having some troubles with this and i don't know whats happening.

I'm at the tavern where i'm suposed to talk with Spunky Goal to get the minigame, but it doesn't gives me the option to start the minigame, it just gives me different choices to talk with her, someone knows what's happening or what am i missing?