Are Ultra Rare Platinum Trophies Important To You?

Wavergray

Are Ultra Rare Platinum Trophies Important?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. Are Ultra Rare Platinum Trophies Important?

I just play games I think I’ll like and any ultra rares are just a coincidence. But I’d like to challenge myself a bit more and get out of the routine of putting off a game just because it has a super low %. Quite a few URs aren’t necessarily even hard as such, often they’re just grindy. I’ve found some UR plats to be much easier than something like the Arkham games (off the top of my head, Asylum is 15% or so?). To answer the question I guess I’m in between. 

2 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

PSNP's rarity is shit, it doesn't count all players in the world. It's better to look to the PSN average.

Almost everything seems to be ultra rare according to PSN though ?

• Like 3

for me it doesnt matter since a plat = a plat and no matter what game how long or how hard it is its = to 1200~1300 points at the end of the day

there are more reasons which makes ultra rares not important these days because of how compromised the trophies have become too

• Like 3

I have more motivation to plat a game dat takes 100-200h and gives me a UR plat. Im also more proud of my ultra rare plats cuz they r more challenging most times. But i still have to like the game. I dont go straight for random games with ultra rare plats/trophies

4 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

@UltraRareBoy 3,2,1: go!

PSNP's rarity is shit, it doesn't count all players in the world. It's better to look to the PSN average.

I’ll just assume you’ve never seen psn rarity. Almost every single game is ultra rare. 

As for the topic, yeah I find them important. Despite trophies being worthless it’s always good to achieve something you know only a very small percentage can pull off. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 3