Soal clusters

I just got done flying around the map and collecting all of the soul clusters, I go and collect the last one, but the trophy doesn’t pop.. I go to upgrades and have that final blast upgrade to buy, I have 9 out of 10 soul clusters needed to purchase it. I’m also 939 out of 940 to complete the challenge. I looked and can’t find any on the map, maybe I’ll take a closer look, but right now I can’t find any. Should I switch to Gat and see if It is on the map? I really hope it isn’t glitched. Thanks.

Edited by Hunter777Merritt
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Both characters share the same map. Are you sure you looked everywhere and it isn't just blended in somewhere? 

Literally just found it as you replied. I looked at the map about 10 times for about 10 seconds and didn’t find anything. I zoomed all the way out and see the ultor, I take a close look and see a small blue dot, I zoom in and then boom, I find it. Very weird. Anyways, thanks for replying.

Edited by Hunter777Merritt
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hunter777Merritt said:

Literally just found it as you replied. I looked at the map about 10 times for about 10 seconds and didn’t find anything. I zoomed all the way out and see the ultor, I take a close look and see a small blue dot, I zoom in and then boom, I find it. Very weird. Anyways, thanks for replying.

Glad you found it :)

Also as the old adage goes "If you are stuck, complain on the Internet and your way will be shown" :P

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i'm glad you found it as well :), there was one sneaky one hidden where it doesn't show on the map. more than likely it must of been that dreaded one.

Yeah, it was in the middle of the map. Kind of. Thanks for replying.

31 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Glad you found it :)

Also as the old adage goes "If you are stuck, complain on the Internet and your way will be shown" :P

Haha.