Dr_Mayus' Mysterious Event

3 hours ago, Masamune said:

Well that first post definitely lives up to the topic's name. 1f605.png ...but it was enough to make me curious about it now. :hmm: 

Here's something to add to the mysteriousness. :awesome: 

2b6d8ade4baf715e1a73ee8a144529f842c6dea4_hq.gif

That anime was weird as hell. It was all about drinking each other drool. I really love the scenes when the girlfriend put her finger into her mouth and gets a good amount of drool on her finger in order to feed it to her boyfriend but it still weirded me out. The anime was good though but still very weird indeed. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Oooh, I know this one!

It's My Neighbour Totoro.

All seriousness though, April Fools?

I realized it was April 1st after I posted :shakefist: I had to message all the mods telling them this was a legit thread and the first post was just a teaser.

Now back to the mysteriousness of it :ninja:

20 hours ago, jamaicanchampion said:

That anime was weird as hell. It was all about drinking each other drool. I really love the scenes when the girlfriend put her finger into her mouth and gets a good amount of drool on her finger in order to feed it to her boyfriend but it still weirded me out. The anime was good though but still very weird indeed. 

:o

Uh, no comment. :|

But this thread is either an elaborate April Fool's Day joke or Dr. Mayus is not going to tell anyone until the event starts to keep trolls from signing up.

20 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I realized it was April 1st after I posted :shakefist: I had to message all the mods telling them this was a legit thread and the first post was just a teaser.

Uh, ignore my last post, please. :(

Edited by SuperSmash5U

12 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Now back to the mysteriousness of it :ninja:

Haha, seriously? You couldn't have picked a better time to post something like this too. n6pTn5S.gif

@fastflowdaman Ah... Paprika, it's been probably a decade since I've watched that. Yep... that scene is still as weird as ever. ?