The Blakk Vulture

Platinum Walkthrough & Trophy Guide

100 posts in this topic

I am trying to figure it out...

Just now, Drellesh said:

I am trying to figure it out...

Stand on my head, go into admin panel and search for item Black ice wall foundation and just spam X until you drop on my dead body :)

1 minute ago, Snitsky1 said:

Stand on my head, go into admin panel and search for item Black ice wall foundation and just spam X until you drop on my dead body :)

cool

Invite out

You are the man! Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Got it thks

Edited by FilooGaroo

so, for the 'what do I know of cultured ways' trophy. who do I need to sacrifice? no one I spawn has a white bar. only red. any help?

Hi.

Need help here with the elephant trophy. I could help anybody needing this one too, of course.

Thanks for the guide. Quite useful and easy.

1 hour ago, Cacahuetillo said:

Hi.

Need help here with the elephant trophy. I could help anybody needing this one too, of course.

Thanks for the guide. Quite useful and easy.

I could help you if you still need it. I also need it.

14 hours ago, JUDGESKOTTIE said:

so, for the 'what do I know of cultured ways' trophy. who do I need to sacrifice? no one I spawn has a white bar. only red. any help?

The type of AI I used should suffice. Perhaps it's because the white bar is smaller than the red and it's not so easy to see? 

it is pretty easy to find a coop partner for the elephant trophy, just post a comment on Blakk Vulture's youtube video with your PSN username. I had 2 friend requests within 5 minutes, so had to delete my comment to stop more requests lol

i've crafted about 3 of the star mace and few star pickaxe and the trophy wont unlock

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

it is pretty easy to find a coop partner for the elephant trophy, just post a comment on Blakk Vulture's youtube video with your PSN username. I had 2 friend requests within 5 minutes, so had to delete my comment to stop more requests lol

Yeah that seems to be a fairly popular place for it. I've had about 20 people send me friend requests but I don't mind helping out when I can of course lol xD 

Posted (edited)

Need the multiplayer trophy, is anybody free to help ?

Thx for the help to HeyzuseKristos.

I Can help if i am on-line 

Edited by Pino_Snorr

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:04 AM, The Blakk Vulture said:

The type of AI I used should suffice. Perhaps it's because the white bar is smaller than the red and it's not so easy to see? 

followed the vid and got all the other trophies. done it a few times since. that wont isn't going to pop for me. might try starting a new game and try again. maybe I missed something? will it be in the settings??

5 hours ago, JUDGESKOTTIE said:

followed the vid and got all the other trophies. done it a few times since. that wont isn't going to pop for me. might try starting a new game and try again. maybe I missed something? will it be in the settings??

I haven't played the game since the start of the month and there's been updates since then. I don't know if the game has changed for that trophy or not but if it has, then I will have to look into this and see if I can find an alternative way of unlocking this. 

17 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I haven't played the game since the start of the month and there's been updates since then. I don't know if the game has changed for that trophy or not but if it has, then I will have to look into this and see if I can find an alternative way of unlocking this. 

so, started a new game. I can get the white bar. yay! but now it wont go empty! the health bar goes down quicker than the white bar. why is this so difficult?

3 hours ago, JUDGESKOTTIE said:

so, started a new game. I can get the white bar. yay! but now it wont go empty! the health bar goes down quicker than the white bar. why is this so difficult?

Again, something for me to look into. I doubt killing them will help either lol. 

Awesome, a fast technically legit platinum, i spawned like 3 of the bosses at the same time into a pit of thralls ....strangely they killed each other first then the thralls killed the champion had fun for like 3 more hours after the platting just making creatures duel.....:)

On 04/04/2019 at 0:12 PM, The Blakk Vulture said:

Congrats on the plat. Apologies for that part. I was very confused over that part myself, so I tried to explain it as best I could from what knowledge I had, but no worries. Thanks for checking out my guide/ :) 

No worries, it wasn't a criticism, i think it was my issue having time stopped. You have helped many people and you should be proud of that, not apologetic. :)

2 minutes ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

No worries, it wasn't a criticism, i think it was my issue having time stopped. You have helped many people and you should be proud of that, not apologetic. :)

Thanks man. I appreciate it. :) 

Great job thanks ! Very fast platinum. I hope in the future every single game to include this "admin" thing, so will gain more plats in less time, because time is precious !

Thanks again.

On 17/04/2019 at 5:19 PM, lillilill said:

Thx for the help! 

No problem at all

3 hours ago, Suffocationgr said:

Great job thanks ! Very fast platinum. I hope in the future every single game to include this "admin" thing, so will gain more plats in less time, because time is precious !

Thanks again.

No worries, I'm sure other games will include this.