Court battles level 20?

MDGW25

In my opinion this is a lot more tedious than going for the live run one. Is there a way to easily best the CPU on very hard? Or even a certain set of rules I should try to play against? I can beat the CPU on very hard but also easily lose. At the moment it would probably be quicker just to keep steamrolling the CPU on normal.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:52 AM, MarcooW96 said:

In my opinion this is a lot more tedious than going for the live run one. Is there a way to easily best the CPU on very hard? Or even a certain set of rules I should try to play against? I can beat the CPU on very hard but also easily lose. At the moment it would probably be quicker just to keep steamrolling the CPU on normal.

I agree. I hated going for lvl 20. I rarely played on Hard or Very Hard, because even though i knew i'd lose some games, i wanted to keep them to a minimum.

The farther you go, you get better players, but i found in games where dunks are worth 5 or more points, my dunkers would do layups instead!! Countless times.

Hang in there. Do marathon sessions and get it done. It will happen.

I think I might be quitting this plat. My PS4 turned off whilst I was playing and my data for Live became corrupt meaning I have to start over. I was 13 on career 11 on live run and 10 on court battles. Dunno if I have it in me to keep playing after that.

EDIT: I split with my brother for ps plus and it's on his account so I cant use cloud download either.

Edited by MarcooW96

9 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

I think I might be quitting this plat. My PS4 turned off whilst I was playing and my data for Live became corrupt meaning I have to start over. I was 13 on career 11 on live run and 10 on court battles. Dunno if I have it in me to keep playing after that.

EDIT: I split with my brother for ps plus and it's on his account so I cant use cloud download either.

Sorry to hear that, man. 

In the future, for any other game, back up your files to a USB to play it safe.