MDGW25

Court battles level 20?

6 posts in this topic

In my opinion this is a lot more tedious than going for the live run one. Is there a way to easily best the CPU on very hard? Or even a certain set of rules I should try to play against? I can beat the CPU on very hard but also easily lose. At the moment it would probably be quicker just to keep steamrolling the CPU on normal.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:52 AM, MarcooW96 said:

In my opinion this is a lot more tedious than going for the live run one. Is there a way to easily best the CPU on very hard? Or even a certain set of rules I should try to play against? I can beat the CPU on very hard but also easily lose. At the moment it would probably be quicker just to keep steamrolling the CPU on normal.

I agree. I hated going for lvl 20. I rarely played on Hard or Very Hard, because even though i knew i'd lose some games, i wanted to keep them to a minimum.

The farther you go, you get better players, but i found in games where dunks are worth 5 or more points, my dunkers would do layups instead!! Countless times.

Hang in there. Do marathon sessions and get it done. It will happen.

Better to play it on normal. The AI on hard/very hard are ridiculous. They can pick every pass, block any shot you take and hit any shot with no matter how good you can contest. Save yourself a headache and potentially a controller by playing on normal. 

I think I might be quitting this plat. My PS4 turned off whilst I was playing and my data for Live became corrupt meaning I have to start over. I was 13 on career 11 on live run and 10 on court battles. Dunno if I have it in me to keep playing after that.

EDIT: I split with my brother for ps plus and it's on his account so I cant use cloud download either.

Edited by MarcooW96

9 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

I think I might be quitting this plat. My PS4 turned off whilst I was playing and my data for Live became corrupt meaning I have to start over. I was 13 on career 11 on live run and 10 on court battles. Dunno if I have it in me to keep playing after that.

EDIT: I split with my brother for ps plus and it's on his account so I cant use cloud download either.

Sorry to hear that, man. 

In the future, for any other game, back up your files to a USB to play it safe.

Yeah I didnt know that this would happen. I thought at least hype wouldnt be lost. I've started again though. Maybe I'll go for it.