Hacking the vita

El_Shubi

Hey everyone, 

Seen a video on this, guy hacked the vita and could play gb snes etc on the vita. Not sure what else the CFW can do but interested in this topic and have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer. 

What are the real advantages/disadvantages of doing this? 

I still enjoy vita titles from psn store and my collection of game cartridges, will doing this stop me from playing what I have? Should I get a second vita to do this? 

I have a 32gb card is that enough to hack the vita and have a good amount of games plus have some vita titles still on? 

Can I brick my vita? 

What other doors do I open by Hacking the vita? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

25 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

Hey everyone, 

Seen a video on this, guy hacked the vita and could play gb snes etc on the vita. Not sure what else the CFW can do but interested in this topic and have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer. 

What are the real advantages/disadvantages of doing this? 

I still enjoy vita titles from psn store and my collection of game cartridges, will doing this stop me from playing what I have? Should I get a second vita to do this? 

I have a 32gb card is that enough to hack the vita and have a good amount of games plus have some vita titles still on? 

Can I brick my vita? 

What other doors do I open by Hacking the vita? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

Jailbreaking your console is against PlayStation's ToS. TsSx7tL.png

Jailbreaking is then modifying Sony's property. There's many outlets for which to to learn the information, if you're really going through with it. 

As for your questions, your Vita will not likely brick, with a modified Vita, you can use an SD card instead of proprietary memory cards. There's no real disadvantage to modifying the console other than possible loss of warranty or raising suspicions on your trophy earnings. Other doors include other platforms of emulation and multi-region games, though this would constitute as piracy. 32gb is more than enough to play most games, unless you're doing something like Phantasy Star. Any other information, you can find through Google. 

• Like 2