Some questions about DLC

Plattitudes

Thinking about starting this game with a buddy, but I see there's a ton of DLC. Anybody know if the DLC is done yet? I dislike when games like Killing Floor (which I sadly have) continually release DLC with trophies. Once a game is done, I don't like going back. Also, another question. I know the extreme difficulty trophy is a bit rough, but how are the other dlc's? They look fairly simple. Thanks in advance!

12 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

I have the 100% in this game, the 3 DLCs are an extra little story arc that's decent but I wouldn't call it great, the last one wraps up that arc but it's hard to say if they'll release another group of dlc to add on another arc or not.

This^

The Season Pass DLCs are ok and easy enough but far from essential so unless you can get the Season Pass for £10 or less, I'd skip them and move on. Also, the devs have long since moved on to Sniper Elite 5 and the Sniper Elite V2 Remaster so won't be releasing any more content or patches for this game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct. Also, the Graven Image DLC was patched in for free so is included with the latest patch.

Thanks for always being helpful Terminator. As for the game, after doing quite a bit of research and watching gameplay videos, this game is a pass for me. It honestly looks terrible.

3 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Thanks for always being helpful Terminator. As for the game, after doing quite a bit of research and watching gameplay videos, this game is a pass for me. It honestly looks terrible.

You're not missing anything. Strange Brigade has a great idea at its core, it's just the devs never do anything with it. By the time I nearly had the Plat, I was ready to throw in the towel out of sheer boredom and frustration but I still had the DLCs to and they finished me off, to the point I don't want to play this or any future entry in the series.

The game is just "okay". It's worth the $5 [game] and $3 [season pass] I spent on both though. But it has some of the worst made boss fights ever.

It's also kind of lame they only added one newer ability to the dlc characters. 

Would have never spent the $35 (I think it was 35) on the season pass originally. The level dlcs are about an hour in length each, and the dlc characters/weapons just aren't worth it. Thank god for waiting for huge price drops!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...