Locomancer is broken.

XileLerinril

This trophy/achievement is even somewhat broken on PC... I played several characters to Lvl 100 on PC, unlocked every way point, every time and never got it.

I'm pissed this is still broken on the PS4 version also. I would say the chance it gets fixed is 0%. GGG can't even do serious bug fixes on PC atm which is stopping people playing, so no chance they will ever look at this.

This is kind of why I hate those cliche/typical "Trophy thoughts" threads on this site when a game's list is revealed, because everyone wants to talk about how they think they know what they're talking about..... when really they don't have a clue.

Developers are infamous for doing crap about broken trophies. AND reading comments in here, it seems like these devs are no different.

What game was it? Dragon Soup? or something like that. I got lucky with that one......I ended up deciding not to play it right away and it's a good thing I didn't. Hope this game doesn't turn into that game. I knew I'd love The Path of Exile, so i knew i wouldn't mind the grind/rng of the game and getting it's trophies...... but this is crap if they don't fix this bug.

btw, i am loving the game. I haven't bothered with any trophies yet (unless I've naturally earned them).... but Im going to hate trying to get the way point trophy......just to have it glitch on me.

5 hours ago, Fish613 said:

This is kind of why I hate those cliche/typical "Trophy thoughts" threads on this site when a game's list is revealed, because everyone wants to talk about how they think they know what they're talking about..... when really they don't have a clue.

Developers are infamous for doing crap about broken trophies. AND reading comments in here, it seems like these devs are no different.

What game was it? Dragon Soup? or something like that. I got lucky with that one......I ended up deciding not to play it right away and it's a good thing I didn't. Hope this game doesn't turn into that game. I knew I'd love The Path of Exile, so i knew i wouldn't mind the grind/rng of the game and getting it's trophies...... but this is crap if they don't fix this bug.

btw, i am loving the game. I haven't bothered with any trophies yet (unless I've naturally earned them).... but Im going to hate trying to get the way point trophy......just to have it glitch on me.

Except that the list for this game contains trophies that have been on Xbox already, and the mechanics and requirements are well known, as this game has been on pc for years. Besides, even if this was still all unknown there needs to be a place to talk about it. No one is going to work out what needs to be done for a game, or the general opinion of the trophies without talking. I don't think you thought your point through very well. As far as Devs not doing crap and reading the comments, I get the impression that you have not. Someone has literally linked to a dev thread on an upcoming patch that addresses this issue. I dont get why you feel the needs to be so aggressive in your statements, when the thing you are bitching about is already planned to be fixed in a few days. 

• Like 2

They said within the week a few days ago. I imagine it wont be long. It's likely Sony slowing them down, as they take a lot longer to verify and approve patches. Chances are the submitted the patch to Sony the same time they did pc and Xbox and they are now just waiting for Sony to let it through. 

If you already had every waypoint it is a little worrying at first, as it did not initially unlock for me. Travel about a bit, between a few waypoints and it will pop. Oh and of course you need patch 1.05 first, Good luck all

Edited by OGRONIN