Mortal Kombat 11 Trophy List Leaked!

ResoluteRock

I guess this is a trophy list with as much differenceย as possible from MK9 and MK10, so that in itself is a good thing. It does get a bit repetitive having to do the same thing inย sequels to games, so I'm personally pretty happy with the list at the moment. Possibly could have had the 10 Wins on Rank again as it would have served as a continuation trophy from the other 2 games, but after restructuring the way I am playing my games, with far less Ranked PVP, I'm happy enough that isn't included either. I liked the Beta and I was looking to get the game before this leak, so all in all, it's all looking like a pretty good package! I will say I'm looking most forward to the Story Campaign. Netherealms really have nailed that part of their games!ย 

seems easier than X and I did X, so this will be done as well.

A shitload of towers though ...

52 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

I'm a bit tired of difficult fighting game trophylists so it is nice to see an easy one once in a while.ย 

ย 

the new Soul Calibur is pretty easy as well. Trying to plat it before MK comes out

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

I'm a bit tired of difficult fighting game trophylists so it is nice to see an easy one once in a while. Maybe I'll pick this game just because it is easy and I can always just had a bit fun by kicking around my scrub friends in MP. Sometimes its kinda fun to get into ranked and see guys just doing one stupid thing all over again and punish them. But I never have enough dedication to get really good myself.

Check out Under Night In-Birth exe Late[st] fun anime fighter and fairly easy plat. Also BlazBlue Crosstag Battle.

Edited by Kezzai

2 hours ago, Kezzai said:

Check out Under Night In-Birth exe Late[st] fun anime fighter and fairly easy plat. Also BlazBlue Crosstag Battle.

Indeed. Also Dead or Alive 5:Ultimate,ย DOA5:Last Round and all Tekkens (except for SF xย Tekken).

Soul Calibur 5 is actually also quite easy.

11 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Because let's face it: this game will get hit with the dlc, but whetherย they will do something like Dead By Daylight, Uncharted 3, or Driveclub, will really make or break the fanbase.

ย 

If it's anything like MKX and Injustice 2 then the trophies will mainly focus on winning matches using certain moves for each DLC character, which can easily be done in versus against an AI.

11 minutes ago, UltraRareBoy said:

Perfect! Easy or Hard I don't give a f...ย about trophies in this game. I just need to make everybody here on these forums a brutality xD. @Smashero ill find you ... ;)

You will have to wait for a "while" :Pย I still needย MKX, SC6,DOA6 and I2 first... But since MK11 seems to be quick and painless, maybe I will start with this one :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Spaz said:

Not surprising, considering that the vast majority of AAA games have gotten a lot easier compared to just a few years ago.

Yep. I played MK9 and couldn't do it legit, and I am not trying to boost it, I don't care, lol, :giggle:
It does feel to me they are trying to appeal for a different audience tho...

Specialy after all the controversy...

This is my only issue, as small as it may be. It shouldn't need the word trophies in there, but hey what do I know.

qWrFsko.jpg

It's always mildly amusing to meย when these threads are made, and people make up their minds about purchasing a game day one or not, based off the trophy list. Whether it's easy or hard.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I'm not fighting game fan but will play one once in a while.

ย 

I see a trend here. Tekken 7 is considered a easy plat, DOA6 looks easier than previous titles and from the comments here this seems it will be easy.ย 

ย 

Yeah, because people will whine and bitch if something takes too long or is something too difficult for them.

ย 

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is a perfect example.

ย 

MLB 19: The Show has brought back Diamond Dynasty for earning some of it's trophies. It's been a long time stable but you didn't need to do anything with it with last year's game.

ย 

I think some developers are realizing that most people don't like to spend dozens if not a hundred hours to boost or play through a multiplayer mode of a game. Generally I buy a game if it interests me, not because it's very difficult or very easy.

ย 

But over the past year, I have found myself a lot more engaged with games that offer a little challenge. Games that just hand you trophies on a silver platter without offering anything good in gameplay or replay value I quickly lose focus in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

ย 

Yeah, because people will whine and bitch if something takes too long or is something too difficult for them.

ย 

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is a perfect example.

ย 

MLB 19: The Show has brought back Diamond Dynasty for earning some of it's trophies. It's been a long time stable but you didn't need to do anything with it with last year's game.

ย 

I think some developers are realizing that most people don't like to spend dozens if not a hundred hours to boost or play through a multiplayer mode of a game. Generally I buy a game if it interests me, not because it's very difficult or very easy.

ย 

But over the past year, I have found myself a lot more engaged with games that offer a little challenge. Games that just hand you trophies on a silver platter without offering anything good in gameplay or replay value I quickly lose focus in.

ย 

I agree with you. I have played a lot of the hand me trophy games but I have made a commitment this year that I am going to pay games that take a little more effort to get through. I'm not saying I am going to play super hard games but it will be some with a little more challenge.ย 

ย 

So far I am enjoying myself a lot more because I am engaged in the game a lot more.ย 

ย 

As far as fighting games go I would be a little more inclined to p;ay if they are a little easier because it is not something I am really good at and it would help me to enjoy itย  alittle more.

Thanks for sharing!

ย 

As always, thank you @DeftonesBandย for posting the list! :)ย 

ย 

I platinumed MKX a few weeks ago. I was expecting a list similar to that and I'm surprised they got rid of the 10 ranked wins in a row. As others have said, it looks a bit grindy but easy. Looking forward to playing this and seeing how the story turns out. I'm not sure if I'll get it on release day, but it would be nice to play this and Days Gone back to back.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

ย 

I agree with you. I have played a lot of the hand me trophy games but I have made a commitment this year that I am going to pay games that take a little more effort to get through. I'm not saying I am going to play super hard games but it will be some with a little more challenge.ย 

ย 

So far I am enjoying myself a lot more because I am engaged in the game a lot more.ย 

ย 

As far as fighting games go I would be a little more inclined to p;ay if they are a little easier because it is not something I am really good at and it would help me to enjoy itย  alittle more.

ย 

Street Fighter 4 and Street Fighter 5 are completely out of the question for me. Those combos are too much.

ย 

Mortal Kombat X and particularly Mortal Kombat 11 are a lot more doable. Tekken is probably the easiest of the mainline fighting game franchises.

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

ย 

Street Fighter 4 and Street Fighter 5 are completely out of the question for me. Those combos are too much.

ย 

Mortal Kombat X and particularly Mortal Kombat 11 are a lot more doable. Tekken is probably the easiest of the mainline fighting game franchises.

ย 

I wouldn't touch the Street Fighter games. I have MKX and have thought about picking up Tekken 7 and DOA 6.ย