5th April new DLC - Unlock ALL ingame rewards

optimusmart

As title says, look here, scroll down the page, there is new DLC on the 5th April

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/04/01/new-on-playstation-store-this-week-constructor-plus-far-lone-sails-more/

You cant view it yet, but HOPEFULLY this will also give the NO WAY OUT cat ears as well because then the hardest trophy will be a walk in the park.

Personally, although I have done no way out, it was boring and frustrating af, if the cat ears is included in the DLC above, I for one, would have happily paid for it of the price was reasonable

Even if the cat ears are not included, its likely a given that minigun and rocket launcher will be, so at least platinum will be MUCH easier

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

Well, this is like Evil Within 2 again where they added cheats to make the plat/100% much easier than before. Thankfully, I already got it and I don't need to have some sort of cheat or DLCs to buy enough easy things. I'm just glad I did it legit minus the infinite handgun which was already there so...

20 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

If its cheap I'm very interested. That last dlc trophy for no way out is the only one I need now for the 100% and its just annoying if anything. I've done all the rest legit so bollocks to this trophy and this shit mode. 

I dunno why, but I cant see DLC rewards being included, otherwise its DLC for DLC, hope im wrong

On 4/2/2019 at 11:36 AM, ARH65512 said:

Well, this is like Evil Within 2 again where they added cheats to make the plat/100% much easier than before. Thankfully, I already got it and I don't need to have some sort of cheat or DLCs to buy enough easy things. I'm just glad I did it legit minus the infinite handgun which was already there so...

What do you mean by "being already there" (infinite handgun)? All the rewards (possibly unlockable by this DLC) are already there, you just need to unlock them by yourself. You unlocked infinite handgun by completing the game on S rank.

Also no need to write "I did it legit minus.." It's perfectly legit to complete the game by using infinite handgun/minigun/rocket launcher, etc. because they are all unlockable within the game by completing specific challenges.

Edited by BloodyRutz

wglCedA.png

The description mentions "∞ Bonus Weapons", but i think this is only referencing the main story inf weapons such as the ATM-4 (infinite RPG) or infinite Minigun, and not the Cat Ears. In the Ghost Survivors there are multiple hats you can unlock through in-game records and this store description doesn't mention those, which makes me think no GS content is included. (just a guess, of course)

Also, do you think that "Costume" means only in-game costumes, or in-game + DLC costumes like Elza Walker, Noir, etc.?

EDIT: I got it mixed up and thought you needed to beat Tofu to get the platinum. ?

Edited by Ren

1 hour ago, salabama91 said:

I bought it. It only unlocks the main story infinite weapons. Unfortunately no Cat Ears!

So that indeed means getting the plat will be much easier, thx for letting everyone know :) 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 9:30 AM, BloodyRutz said:

What do you mean by "being already there" (infinite handgun)? All the rewards (possibly unlockable by this DLC) are already there, you just need to unlock them by yourself. You unlocked infinite handgun by completing the game on S rank.

Also no need to write "I did it legit minus.." It's perfectly legit to complete the game by using infinite handgun/minigun/rocket launcher, etc. because they are all unlockable within the game by completing specific challenges.

What I meant was that I unlocked as opposed to using cheats or downloading a DLC that gives me these rewards.