5th April new DLC - Unlock ALL ingame rewards

optimusmart

6 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I wonder how many of the people complaining about this DLC making the platinum easier used Admin Cheats for Conan Exiles this week. 

The difference being that the admin panel was "free", whereas this is literally just them taking advantage of the situation and giving people the literal ability to "buy" the platinum.

• Like 2

FUCKING PAID CHEATS! First evil within 2 now this game, this is fucking disgusting that I had to bust my balls for my unlockables and now they are just given away. Where's the prestige then? The pride and accomplishment? What's next? Adding super slow motion to sekiro so you are fast while everything else is slow?

Edited by KainDMD
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KainDMD said:

FUCKING PAID CHEATS! First evil within 2 now this game, this is fucking disgusting that I had to bust my balls for my unlockables and now they are just given away. Where's the prestige then? The pride and accomplishment? What's next? Adding super slow motion to sekiro so you are fast while everything else is slow?

I feel you, but shit happens. I had to complete JAK 2 on PS3 til the end, some frustrating missions. Then, a Debug Mode was found and people plat the game under 5 minutes. We never know what can be found or available in the future.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

???? did we play the same game? why do you need to pay for dlc that unlocks everything for you when the platinum and 100% is not difficult at all. dont blame capcom for releasing the dlc, blame the people who is too lazy to put in the work.

I'm going to blame Capcom because they made it available in the store in the first place. Now all those guides and videos are useless

• Like 1

So far on Resi 2 I've done...

- a fun run with Leon to enjoy the game

- a Claire S rank run

- a Leon B run (this was also originally meant to be in S rank but I didn't know the Samurai gun was banned for this)

- a no item box, no health spray, 14000 step run

- a Leon S rank run (still doing this one)

So that's 5 runs now and not even started the hardcore modes!

Yeah I'll take the paid rocket launcher, no prob. I love the game to bits but the amount of playthroughs does suck just a little bit on this series.

With the amount of hours I've put into this game so far, nobody's going to tell me I paid for a plat. Having a rocket launcher (it won't void the trophies?) may actually make my 6th and 7th playthroughs fun instead of a chore.

Edited by JPageMartin36
  • Like 2

This is truly shocking. Capcom is the same company that required us to finish w/o saving, without using the item box, & Ethan must die.  End of Zoe and Not a hero on Professional. Now they get soft like this? I admit i'm an average player that still sucks at aiming with a controller, so i reluctantly accept this, as i never Platted an RE game despite RE1 being my favorite video game ever.

If the game is already a chore for you jpagemartin36, then you shouldn't play it. They are called unlockables for a reason. And for the record I did more runs than you and still want to play it more in the next years just like how I did the ps1 original games, where, I also unlocked everything without any dlcs

Well it sucks but I accepted those p2w stuff already, on the bright side for the S+ Rank you still can't use those infinite weapons, I don't regret unlocking those weapon by my own.

What do bothers me is if you are going for the fastest complete in the Leaderboard, you can't do it without buying these anymore, I was planning on beating the record but now it's RIP, I won't support those DLC's at all.

Edited by DevilVergilXT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KainDMD said:

If the game is already a chore for you jpagemartin36, then you shouldn't play it. They are called unlockables for a reason. And for the record I did more runs than you and still want to play it more in the next years just like how I did the ps1 original games, where, I also unlocked everything without any dlcs

I didn't say the game is a chore. I said I love the game to bits.

However I did suggest the game is likely to become a chore once I enter my 6th and 7th playthroughs. At some point even great games stop becoming fun (for most people) after that many runs.

• Like 2

Personally I'm okay with the DLC, but it should be free. Evil Within 2 didn't charge you (although you had to sell your data to Bethesda.)

Edit: an unlock key is still downloadable content.

Edited by AndyKazama
Someone quoted me. Not going off topic in the thread.
  • Like 1

Considering I have seen dozens of people in the ps4 communities paying for people to help edit their save for infinite weapons (+the grim reaper) I honestly would rather have people pay Capcom so they can fund the next RE game for me. If people are ok paying to win I don't really care.

If you want an extra challenge to set you apart from them you can always fill out your stats page with S+ and do the weekly challenges. This week we have to complete the game in 10,000 steps.

20 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Who cares? We let games like My Name is Mayo, Little Adventure on the Prairie, Sigi: A Fart for Melusina and countless other gems slide for many years now. It's way too late to complain about stuff like that. Totally naive to not see this coming. Our hobby became a joke, even within our own bubble. You know the mantra of this site right? "Play whatever you want and don't care about what others think!" Well, you are welcome ;)

Then what's the point of even talking to others and showing off your collection and signatures

6 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Personally I'm okay with the DLC, but it should be free. Evil Within 2 didn't charge you (although you had to sell your data to Bethesda.)

It's not even a dlc, it's a key to unlock everything

5 hours ago, MidnightMoth said:

Considering I have seen dozens of people in the ps4 communities paying for people to help edit their save for infinite weapons (+the grim reaper) I honestly would rather have people pay Capcom so they can fund the next RE game for me. If people are ok paying to win I don't really care.

If you want an extra challenge to set you apart from them you can always fill out your stats page with S+ and do the weekly challenges. This week we have to complete the game in 10,000 steps.

How can you edit a ps4 save file? I thought everything is tied to your account. Is that why my dmc5 platinum is getting more common by the day???

Feels dirty but not surprising as it is Capcom, a AAA publisher who like many AAA publishers will put in scummy microtransactions into full-priced games, even into offline single-player games. Sure, it's not nearly the most egregious of purchases, the conditions to unlock this stuff normally are no different, no more challenging or grindy than what we would have tried for in the olden days. Truth be told I couldn't give a shit as to how people earn their trophies so long as they aren't hacking the games, but this is still predatory as they know a shit-ton of people will buy into this. I was already given the game as a gift and I love it, and I obviously won't be buying this but it's still pretty shitty practice. But I see most people are once again giving yet another publisher a pass on this kind of stuff so whatever.

Edited by Stan Lee

32 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

So has anyone bought it to see exactly what you get? I strongly doubt if gives you the cat ears but if it does I'm doin it lol

no cat ears, just infinite rocket launcher, smg, mini gun and some other crap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

Feels dirty but not surprising as it is Capcom, a AAA publisher who like many AAA publishers will put in scummy microtransactions into full-priced games, even into offline single-player games. Sure, it's not nearly the most egregious of purchases, the conditions to unlock this stuff normally are no different, no more challenging or grindy than what we would have tried for in the olden days. Truth be told I couldn't give a shit as to how people earn their trophies so long as they aren't hacking the games, but this is still predatory as they know a shit-ton of people will buy into this. I was already given the game as a gift and I love it, and I obviously won't be buying this but it's still pretty shitty practice. But I see most people are once again giving yet another publisher a pass on this kind of stuff so whatever.

Their microtransactions are worthless because nobody buys them, but this spits into the face of the hardcore audience, not to mention all the people who make guides on how to get those hard earned unlockables! And why the fuck are you using Stan Lee's image and name?

Edited by KainDMD

19 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

Their microtransactions are worthless because nobody buys them, but this spits into the face of the hardcore audience, not to mention all the people who make guides on how to get those hard earned unlockables! And why the fuck are you using Stan Lee's image and name?

It is in tribute to the man. As I have been since November. Stay on topic please.

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 2