Big game hunter - 100% working

It is not glitched, just the explanation of trophy is not really great. I was the one like you who did everything twice and it did not pop out.

Every house on your map needs to be liberated (have status liberated, not in progress).

You don't need to go to projects to get bounties, you just need to see on each house what she needs -

is it activity/es,

resupply,

tech cases -

You do that, get 100% and you automatically get a bounty for a leader in that part of town.

What I did, I canceled the bounty, went to the safe house which part of the city I was liberating and started it again from there.

I did that for each house, 9 houses in a row. I got the trophy in like 1 second after the last house.

It is also ok if you do with friends but try not to be dead when some of partners kills the bounty.

What you must pay attention to - you NEED to finish the bounty - the operator says you have killed the target but you must also clear the area. After that you will get a pep talk - something about cleaning streets.

When you hear that, you are on the right way.

Edited by Rakinho993
  • Like 2

It is "glitched" , because if you die during it you lose access to it yourself if it fails the Bounty on you from no one being in the area. But as long as you make sure to fully complete each one by yourself or in someone else's game you get the trophy. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gage said:

It is "glitched" , because if you die during it you lose access to it yourself if it fails the Bounty on you from no one being in the area. But as long as you make sure to fully complete each one by yourself or in someone else's game you get the trophy. 

What do you mean you lose access? I'm not arguing here, at all, just can only relate to my own experience, which is that you can access every bounty from the DS4 touchpad and hitting L1/R1 until you get to the bounty tab map. All of the bounties show up there. You have to hit the down arrow on the target to access all of the sub-bounties, which should all be accessible. You may have to spend target intel to access it again for making it an active bounty, but you can do it as many times as you want as long as you have the target intel to spend on it and the safe house related was liberated. When you go to that screen and look at all of the targets and sub-targets, are people missing or are all of the names crossed off? My trophy popped once the last name on that map was crossed off. 

I may certainly be mistaken, but I know for a fact I failed a number of bounties several times and never had an issue doing them again. Just cost me more target intel after it said 'Bounty Failed'. 

The bounty tab in progression doesn't mean anything. Mine still says 95%, but I have the trophy, because that percentage has nothing to do with the trophy. I did all of my work through the touchpad screen bounty tab. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DoctorSyntax said:

What do you mean you lose access? I'm not arguing here, at all, just can only relate to my own experience, which is that you can access every bounty from the DS4 touchpad and hitting L1/R1 until you get to the bounty tab map. All of the bounties show up there. You have to hit the down arrow on the target to access all of the sub-bounties, which should all be accessible. You may have to spend target intel to access it again for making it an active bounty, but you can do it as many times as you want as long as you have the target intel to spend on it and the safe house related was liberated. When you go to that screen and look at all of the targets and sub-targets, are people missing or are all of the names crossed off? My trophy popped once the last name on that map was crossed off. 

I may certainly be mistaken, but I know for a fact I failed a number of bounties several times and never had an issue doing them again. Just cost me more target intel after it said 'Bounty Failed'. 

The bounty tab in progression doesn't mean anything. Mine still says 95%, but I have the trophy, because that percentage has nothing to do with the trophy. I did all of my work through the touchpad screen bounty tab. 

The ones specifically for this trophy glitch if you die during them/after killing the end boss but before all fodder enemies. Weekly/daily bounties that cost target intel don't, if you die you can just restart them, but the project ones won't. The first week I did every single possible Bounty/project that I had available and didn't get the trophy, so it wasn't possible for me to have missed one or replay one. I didn't get the trophy until I replayed a few of the area bounties with random players. 

The trophy itself isn't glitched if we're being pedantic about wording, but the required bounties can bug and disappear (unless they've fixed this in the last week since I got the trophy) making it so you couldn't earn the trophy in your own game world on the agent that the bounties disappeared on. They had to be redone either with another player who still had access to them or by starting a new agent and doing them again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mania112 said:

If I have liberated a safe house then resupplied the office but NOT bothered with the timed bounty, how do I restart this for the trophy progress? 

You can go to the safehouse and restart the bounty, there is a bounty section inside each safehouse. 

I understand that the description may be misleading and I completely agree with the OP that the requirement is to complete all liberation bounties. However there is a glitch which prevents people from repeating bounties that can sometimes not be counted, in most peoples case when they die after the kill the bounty target and before they kill the mob. It's understandable if the trophy did not glitch for you, but there are many people that have experienced this glitch (including myself) and it has to be noted down as a buggy trophy

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...