Not earning medals or money glitch, any help?

Hi PSNP community, I'm quite worried right now. It has been over a week since this started happening, but I can't get any medals, money or wins to register in my Uncharted 3 account. Any kills or medals I get simply do not get recorded and I don't know what do. I've searched NaughtyDog website for a support/contact page but there isn't anywhere an option to send a message or anything. Does anyone here any experience with multiplayer glitches or bugs and how to solve them? Or at least know how to contact ND so they can fix this issue for me? Thanks in advance.

Ok, I found what was the issue and solution for it: I'm playing the Uncharted 3 Digital GOTY edition, which is basically, a small download file for the Free-to-Play multiplayer mode and everything else is listed as add-ons, including singleplayer experience. Along with F2P, you get a level 75 unlock add-on and a level 25 unlock add-on. My character is at level 75 at the moment so I just downloaded the level 75 unlock add-on, not the 25 level too. And it seems the game glitches out if you don't download both, thus not registering you can get experience, levels, updated leaderboards stats and more. In another words, the solution was to download level 25 unlock add-on and money/experience was obtainable again.

Got the solution from here:

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/uncharted-series/uncharted-multiplayer-discussion.topic.html/not_earning_xp_after-9Z3J.html

• Like 1