Question regarding Plague's Terminal Illness trophy

Im planing to start to work on both her adept and the Terminal Illness trophies and after reading through the trophy description I would like to know if I can down the same survivor several times during their broken status to earn more trophy progression or if after downing them I need to wait for they to cleanse themselfs before giving them the broken status again. Because I was planning to vomit on the survivor until they are broken, down them and let the survivor wiggle out so I can keep downing the same survivors several times and hopefully get the trophy a fast as possible.

You can down the same survivor who’s fully sick by your Vile Plague, multiple times during the course of the match and it will count towards the trophy. However, I cannot confirm if letting survivors wiggle out and downing them quickly after does count, but I assume it does. As playing killer, I hook survivors immediately after they’re down (unless there are two survivors remaining, I try to down both before hooking).

If you want my opinion, if you do this repeatedly on a single survivor, it’s more likely he/she rage quits and hates on you.