how did somebody platinum defiance in just days?

tezgamer

Have to agree leaderboards are not really important but you have to feel sorry for the person who was the first to legitimately platinum a game but will forever be placed below the cheats. This is not a problem I will ever have as in all honesty I don't have the time or skill to ever be likely to be in tbat situation. If I was it would piss me off.

Why feel sorry for a person labeled under cheaters if he legitimately platinum a game?  If anything he's still the fastest legit player which on its own means a lot anyway.

And even though you say leader boards aren't important, you made a thread where the topic was about cheaters on leader boards, plus you said if that happened to you, you would be pissed so your actions kinda contradict your words there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the late reply but the original post wasn't about the leaderboard it was more to do with my surprise at seeing a 3 day platinum. As I said I would be pissed off if I was the first person to platinum the game legitimately and was placed behind cheaters but as I also said I am never likely to be in that place. I kind of assume that if I was I would have more of an wmotional tie to the leaderboard. Ultimately I play for my own sense of achievement and that is where I get confused about the motives of cheaters. WHERE IS THE SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT. It kind of invalidates anything they do and ultimately they must know that they are held in contempt by the rest of the gaming community. I am a littlw bit guilty of this as I said earlier that I had 28 platinums I was taking credit for my ten year old daughter who platinumed wonderbook in my profile. Sorry isabel I'm very proud of my gamer girl.

• 3 weeks later...

Who knows why cheaters cheat. Don't compare your stats to other peoples, your trophies you earn are for yourself, no one else cares.

I did find the leader board for GT5 quite amusing, seeing as there are 4 24 hour races the fastest time for 100% completion is under 22 hours.